Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Still no new information from Amazon other than "shipping soon". My TP delivery date is still 7/5 and my case is still 7/1. Seems they update overnight so I'm not sure if I'll get a tracking number today or tomorrow. Still hoping I get the TP tomorrow, but will be glad to have the case on hand so I don't scratch the hell out of the back of the TP!
    Got an email from Newegg 10 minutes ago saying it was charged. So I checked the pre-order status and it says it has been shipped. I requested UPS 3 Day anyway so I'll be getting it on Tuesday.
    If Amazon doesn't ship today, I cancel.
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    Amazon 2-day delivery order shipped this morning via UPS from Lewisberry, PA. ETA July 5. I split out the dock and case since they're still showing an estimate of end of July.
    My Amazon order says shipping soon and my card was charged, so I would assume it's going out today. I have 1 day shipping, so I expect to have it tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by danh35 View Post
    My Amazon order says shipping soon and my card was charged, so I would assume it's going out today. I have 1 day shipping, so I expect to have it tomorrow.
    This is good news I hope. I just want that e-mail of confirmed shipping.
    Mine is on the way from HP germany....
    I just contacted Amazon support and he was adamant that it would not ship till tomorrow and would not come until the 5th (I paid for overnight shipping).

Man this is frustrating.
    SIGH
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Thanks for the advice guys. I see my credit card has a pending card from Amazon for the touchpad and case so with one day shipping I hope to have it 7/1. *fingers crossed*
    Quote Originally Posted by slusmiles View Post
    I'll be interested to see if Amazon has it in stock on Friday. If they do, it's possible I could overnight it and have it by Saturday.
    I am getting Amazon overnight delivery and still am being quoted 7/5. I'm praying this changes overnight to 7/1 or 7/2.[/QUOTE]

I did the same (thanks Amazon Prime) and I am hoping for a delivery tomorrow. I would think that they already have it in stock, and would only list it as shipping out tomorrow to conincide with HP's demands. But who will care if it shows up tomorrow. I have also heard of many stories from people who pre-ordered Apple products and getting it early or on the day of release so its possible that Amazon does the same.

My creditcard/bank was charged also for the TP...I am starting to get excited!!!
    Last edited by BMIC50; 06/30/2011 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Added charging update
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    I ordered mine from Best Buy and it hasn't shipped. I'm hoping it gets shipped out tonight for delivery on Friday or Saturday.
    Just checked my order from newegg and it shows that it has been shipped. I do not have a tracking number as of yet, but it does seem possible that I'll have it by tomorrow.

*edit*
    Just got an email from newegg, I have my tracking number and UPS has my package enroute

Happy Dance!!!!!
    And now I just got the email saying it's been shipped.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Me too. Delivery tomorrow. Thanks Amazon!!
    Quote Originally Posted by victorkruger View Post
    Just checked my order from newegg and it shows that it has been shipped. I do not have a tracking number as of yet, but it does seem possible that I'll have it by tomorrow.

*edit*
    Just got an email from newegg, I have my tracking number and UPS has my package enroute

Happy Dance!!!!!
    Come on Amazon. Don't let us down. I should have ordered form Newegg I guess
    Holy crackers...this is great news!
    Ditto! I am excited!!
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Come on Amazon! I have not gotten any notifications... When did you guys order yours on the 19th?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingsEighth View Post
    Come on Amazon! I have not gotten any notifications... When did you guys order yours on the 19th?
    I ordered mine yesterday before the reviews came out. I needed other things (like size 18 dress shoes) so I bit the bullet and got the TP.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast