1.    #1  
    Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anybody knows which online retail sites offers a "Bill Me Later" option when purchasing or pre-ordering the HP TouchPad. My wife got her iPad2 from the actual Apple.com site and they had a "Bill Me Later" option. My wife suggested I do the same for the TouchPad, so I was just curious if anyone knew which online retailer may be offering the same method of payment.

Thanks for the help.

(Just to be safe, I've already pre-ordered at one of the Best Buy's here in Orlando.)

Peace!
    I think best buy has a "buy now pay later" option for alot of their stuff, but I haven't checked.
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    I think best buy has a "buy now pay later" option for alot of their stuff, but I haven't checked.
    Yes, I believe its something like you purchase a pre order card thats worth $1 and then you pay $498 when you buy it.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Bill Me Later is actually a company that does purchase loans. I think you can order from HP's website and use Bill Me Later. Check http://www.billmelater.com for details.
  5.    #5  
    Thank you all so much!

I'm checking out the Billmelater.com website right now, looks promising. Come to find out that it's the same company that handles Apple's Bill Me Later option as well :-)

Everyone's feedback was much appreciated.
    both newegg and amazon offer that option, and you can save tax that will be charged at hp.com
    Quote Originally Posted by louisoneal View Post
    Thank you all so much!

I'm checking out the Billmelater.com website right now, looks promising. Come to find out that it's the same company that handles Apple's Bill Me Later option as well :-)

Everyone's feedback was much appreciated.
    It's the same company that handles everyone's Bill Me Later option. Pay it off on time to avoid exploitative interest rates.
    Quote Originally Posted by louisoneal View Post

I was wondering if anybody knows which online retail sites offers a "Bill Me Later" option when purchasing or pre-ordering the HP TouchPad. My wife got her iPad2 from the actual Apple.com site and they had a "Bill Me Later" option. My wife suggested I do the same for the TouchPad, so I was just curious if anyone knew which online retailer may be offering the same method of payment.

Peace!
    TigerDirect offers BillMeLater and PayPal.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Dan Donovan
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    both newegg and amazon offer that option, and you can save tax that will be charged at hp.com
    Amazon hasn't accepted Bill Me Later for quite a while now.