1.    #1  
    Pre recognizes TouchPad as Palm Device:

Multitasking:

NEW VIDEO:
    Last edited by IamMedina; 06/28/2011 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Update with new video...
    Nice vids. Why the weird rectangle format?
    seems scrolling up web pages and triggering card view got mixed up here and there.
    I stopped in our local BB today (Cincinnati) and was greeted by a salesman. I asked to see the tablet display (did not mention HP) and he showed me what they had. If he was attempting to push a particular brand he didn't do so by me. Instead, he showed me an empty shelf and told me that is where the HP Touchpad was going to go. I was kind of impressed he mentioned a tablet they didn't even have in the store yet. I got a good feeling about the TP and its success.

ET
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Filmed with iPhone?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    seems scrolling up web pages and triggering card view got mixed up here and there.
    Looking thru iPod messed me up, that was all on me. It was very smooth and impressive.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by iowahawk19 View Post
    Filmed with iPhone?
    IPod touch
    Quote Originally Posted by iowahawk19 View Post
    Filmed with iPhone?
    You could do that with any smartphone. Either way, he could have just changed orientation...

Nice videos, though -thanks!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Thanks, used iPod touch and noticed it was like that when I was watching it on my pc.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    You could do that with any smartphone. Either way, he could have just changed orientation...

Nice videos, though -thanks!
    Welcome.
  11.    #11  
    New video!!!
    Nice! I'm buying it mainly as a web browsing device, and looks like it does that well.
    Nice that people are taking the time to upload these clips, but I cant wait to see the real thing working.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude90210 View Post
    Nice! I'm buying it mainly as a web browsing device, and looks like it does that well.
    Same here and for streaming Netflix (hopefully soon) and music. Web browsing is top notch but wish they implemented tabs in browser.