Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    I've been having a ball so far! Answered all the questions for today, watched all the videos (now we know why HP was banging those out on YouTube), and I'm in the top 100 ... but as more people play, I'm being steadily pushed out.

Can't wait for the next batch of questions tomorrow.

In addition to the TouchPad prizes, the VIP experience prizes look amazing. Sadly, I don't think I know enough about tennis or dude ranches to stay in the top 100 for long.
    I've answered a ton of questions but never broke through #250, but that isn't so bad, I guess.

Can't wait for the next batch of questions tomorrow.
    Does that mean that there's a limit as to how many questions you can answer?
  3.    #3  
    I think the "limit" is really how many questions they can write and publish in a single day. I'm pretty sure I went through 200 or so before it said "that's all for today! check back tomorrow!"

So it looks like questions will be posted daily.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I think the limit will be not having any friends on Facebook who are webOS fans. That multiplier, as I understand it, will really push some people forward I think.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    I would like to play it but it won't load for me.

I thought it said 150 questions the first day with 15 to follow each consecutive day.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by TRoss View Post
    I think the limit will be not having any friends on Facebook who are webOS fans. That multiplier, as I understand it, will really push some people forward I think.
    i was at position 48 when i ran out of questions.. now im at 122

and with no webos friends on facebook.. this is gonna be slow going

EDIT: now 125
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    anyone wanna temporarily be facebook friends? limited profiles, who cares? we could all benefit from the multiplication. I'm certain that P|C members ought to win most of these, so lets do it.

//edit: I'm part of the facebook group, don't PM me anymore, just add me via the group if you want to
    Last edited by TRoss; 06/29/2011 at 04:14 PM.
  8.    #8  
    anyone wanna temporarily be facebook friends? limited profiles, who cares? we could all benefit from the multiplication. I'm certain that P|C members ought to win most of these, so lets do it.
    Here's the applicable paragraph from the T&C's:

REFER A FRIEND: You can increase the number of Points you earn per Task by referring friends to participate in the Promotion. To “refer a friend,” invite a friend to register for the Promotion (a “Referral”) by Facebook notifications. Referral friends must meet the eligibility criteria stated above. Points you earned by completing a Task multiplied by the number of referred friends that have fully completed the Promotion registration process, at the time you have completed the Trivia or Task, plus one. Example: 5 Points for Task x (5 friends + 1) = 30 Points for completing the Task. You must have a personal relationship with the person that you have referred. The email address entered by the friend when completing their Registration must match the email address to which the referral email was sent.
    (My Bold)

So ... I mean, we all have personal relationships with each other, by these terms, right? We're all acquaintances who interact based on a shared interest. I feel like that sentence is just there to guard against bot usage/mass-friending, etc.

EDIT: Anyone interested should PM me as well.

EDIT 2: Disregard PM invitation. This doesn't seem to work if you're already playing the game, folks. Let us know if that's wrong, but I haven't gotten it to work with people already playing.
    Last edited by VCI_Cell; 06/29/2011 at 12:14 AM.
    I like this idea, as most people wont accept this. Looks like random spam on your notifications.
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    I might get in on this too. If there's one thing I hate it's annoying facebook message spam. So I'd rather be sending it to people who actually want it. XD
    Anyone who wants to benefit from this, please pm me.
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrirWolf View Post
    I might get in on this too. If there's one thing I hate it's annoying facebook message spam. So I'd rather be sending it to people who actually want it. XD
    exactly my thoughts on the matter.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I like the idea of adding all of you temporarily to boost our points. PM me if you are interested and i'll add you today.

Currently #17. Was in 7th an hour ago with no real multipliers... lets do this thing!
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    this doesnt seem to work if you have already started the contest =/
    it does. I have added 4 friends since I answered my last batch of questions.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    no i mean if the the friend you are adding has already started the contest
    Again 2 of my four were already done with the questions as well... I guess I will know tomorrow when I check the next batch of questions.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    well than me and a couple of others cant figure out how to add each other
    Yeah I see your point, it seems like it may be all about recruiting more people INTO it.. I added TRoss and i'm not seeing any multipliers...
    Question than... can the people you referred , refer you as well?
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    seriously, I feel like an *****. how can everyone find each other's lost cows in farmville but I can't figure out how to accept a request?

when you get the request, what do you do to accept it?
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    seriously, I feel like an *****. how can everyone find each other's lost cows in farmville but I can't figure out how to accept a request?

when you get the request, what do you do to accept it?
    request me as I did you and we will see what happens...
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I started a facebook group for Precentral members to join and add each other to boost our multipliers. Go to Facebook
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast