Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    I just found out that I hadn't watched one of the videos, and it turns out that it only multiplies based on the current number of friends that you have - all the previous videos had a multiplier of 1, and the last video had a multiplier of 3. Not sure if this is the same for the quiz questions, as I've done all of those already :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by Neotelos View Post
    I'm open to help others win.
    Search and add me "Shawn Khameneh", just put "Launchline" in the request notes.
    thanks
    I'm also open to do the same. i would love to help my PreCentral brothers and sisters.

Send me a request with Launchline in the message and we can help each other! My name is Jon Dagata.
    Hey add me also! My name is Niklis Petecca, I'm a friend of blackfireball5 and he just convinced me to get a precentral account, so I'm new here, but any adds are appreciated!
    so if you get friends that are already in the list does it count as a multiplier
    i think as long as you were not friends when they joined and then added as friends after it will work. i'm niot sure. lol. going nuts over here...
    Does anyone know how the questions work? As in how often are they released/will they expire? Blackfireball5 and I are trying to figure this out, I have 176 questions and he has 173. I sat down today at lunch and answered all of them at once, he did them in small groups. As for recruiting, I think what HP is doing is looking at everyone that joins, if they have a request from you, you get a recruiting multiplier.

Update: We also keep losing friends and we're not sure why.
    Last edited by Vespera; 06/29/2011 at 01:04 PM.
    i keep getting friends dropping in and out of my multiplyer. not sure why.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    i keep getting friends dropping in and out of my multiplyer. not sure why.
    I'm having the same problem. My multiplier was at 20x an hour ago... now it is at 12x
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Yeah, lets do this! You all are my pre-family and I hope we get all of them! You can add me at
    Micah Sawyer | Facebook
    Check out Paper Basketball Plus! A toss it / paper toss style game with achievements, timed mode, moving targets and more! Buy 1 app, use it on pixi / veer / pre / touchpad all in full resolution! It's neat. I swear. For reals.

http://bit.ly/moZYOq
    I joined the group also but if you want to PM me and I will send an invite.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Please all, if you haven't already, join the group on facebook: Log In | Facebook

Let's all increase our multipliers! Precentral members deserve this.
  13.    #73  
    Has anyone confirmed this works? Aren't we all already playing?
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    Has anyone confirmed this works? Aren't we all already playing?
    Doesn't seem to be working, unless its just slow to update, which it hasn't been previously.

Only other explanation is no one has accepted my requests
    1 ghz Sprint Pre-
    Quote Originally Posted by JayhawkOne View Post
    Doesn't seem to be working, unless its just slow to update, which it hasn't been previously.

Only other explanation is no one has accepted my requests
    From what i can tell it wont let you add a friend that is already playing. So they have to already be your friend if they are playing or not be your friend and not playing then you invite them.
    down to 151, ugh
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    How does the #1 person have 50,000 points? He's only got 360+ friends on FB total? I guess most of them are signed up...crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raddu View Post
    How does the #1 person have 50,000 points? He's only got 360+ friends on FB total? I guess most of them are signed up...crazy.
    some people found a glitch that allowed them to remove the app and add it again which allowed them to answer another group of 150 questions. i think this has since been fixed.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    some people found a glitch that allowed them to remove the app and add it again which allowed them to answer another group of 150 questions. i think this has since been fixed.
    they need to boot that joker then
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast