Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I'm open to help others win.
    Search and add me "Shawn Khameneh", just put "Launchline" in the request notes.
    i got moved to 25th now. i was at 6
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Wait, what? That doesn't make any sense, though. Why would HP ask you to invite your friends if they can't play -or if they play, YOUR points won't count?
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    Are you sure that is the case?
    I know the person that invited me, counts as a friend in my list. I would assume that if they are on your friend list, that it will count as a multiplier. But I can definitely see why they would only count friends who accept your invites.
    All I know is that sketch42 and I tried adding one another about 6 times, but since we were each already playing, neither of us showed up in the other's friend list. We couldn't even accept the invitation to join - it just directed us to the welcome back page.
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    All I know is that sketch42 and I tried adding one another about 6 times, but since we were each already playing, neither of us showed up in the other's friend list. We couldn't even accept the invitation to join - it just directed us to the welcome back page.
    I see, that is a bummer. I guess they had the foresight to see that people would try to increase the multipliers by adding each other as friends.

At least it keeps things fair, I wish I would have waited a little longer before answering all of today's questions. I did have a couple people accept my invites. Those multipliers would have kept me in the top 100.

Our best bet is to be on the page like everyday, and hope others forget to answer the questions daily.

Good luck to everyone.
    I just checked the page, as of right now the person in 1st place has 35,480. That is kind of ridiculous. I don't know if this guy cheated or waited until he had a massive amount of people join before answering question.

I know it is a matter of time before someone tries to cheat/hack the game. I hope HP is diligent in checking for cheaters and banning them.
  6.    #46  
    Holy hell. That's ... that's just ridiculous. You're right - he/she must've waited until he gained a boatload of friends before answering the first 150-question series. Ugh.
    I was at 18000 ish when I logged off which put me in 5th place. I answered questions having 9, 12, and 14 friends.
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by beantastic View Post
    I was at 18000 ish when I logged off which put me in 5th place. I answered questions having 9, 12, and 14 friends.
    Nice work, man. As should be expected with this sort of thing, the real key is friend acquisition/sharing.
    Seems like there are 4 people from the same family all in the top 10. Unless there are a lot of people with the last name of Gandhi. I wish I was better prepared before I started answering the questions.
    I wish I would have waited. I answered all my questions with only 1 friend. Wish I would have waited, but I got too excited. Once I started answering questions, I just didn't stop until I reached the limit.

I'm currently at 3 friends, and I spammed my whole friend list. I doubt many more of my friends will sign up, most will probably ignore it.
    i was calling and begging friends and family to sign up. i will probably continue to do so as well.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    lol, i was doing the same thing.

I managed to get 4 friends, and I'm currently sitting in 20th place. I hope it holds in the top 100.
    Im 124 now
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    81st
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Bumped to 6th now. I just want top 100. the other stuff would be cool, but I am really just in it for the TouchPad.
    Bumped to 6th now. I just want top 100. the other stuff would be cool, but I am really just in it for the TouchPad.
    yup

free touchpad would sure make up for being stuck with my pre- indefinitely
    @agentmock

Since you're highest pm me and I will help you out, I haven't signed up yet.
    Still looking for anyone to sign up. PM please!
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Got added to the group.
    I'd like to bring someone into the launchline if they haven't yet!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast