Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eizenga13 View Post
    request me as I did you and we will see what happens...
    each time it simply takes me to the page... MUST mean that you can only add NEW friends to it... no currently playing friends... booohhh

20th place now.... people must be home from work... and with only 15 questions per day when you end up today could be a catalyst to where you end up.
    Last edited by eizenga13; 06/28/2011 at 06:34 PM.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    it always tries to take me to the request page for the unique identifier of the request, but there is a redirect that takes me back to the main app page. I've been trying to figure out a way to URL hack my way into that page without the redirect. I tried viewing the source of the request page to see if I could find an accept link, but its an indecipherable mess of javascript.
    Hey, yea if anyone wants to do this.. PM me also and ill add.. thanks

Edit:

i sent an invite to join the group on facebook
    o.0.. is anyone else having trouble getting the bonus added.. i added a couple people already but its not adding in the bonus?
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    People you refer must click "Join" and accept the terms and conditions. Otherwise they won't count towards your bonus.

I am currently at #10!

Gotta hold on for 17 more days, arghhhhh!
    Phones>Ericsson->iPaq->Treo700w>>PalmPre & TouchPad<<PC<-Amiga<-C64<-Vic20<-PET<Computers
    nah.. we cant add people that already have the app on facebook.. since it is a referral thing.. no point in adding people from here then unless they havent started yet >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by eizenga13 View Post
    Yeah I see your point, it seems like it may be all about recruiting more people INTO it.. I added TRoss and i'm not seeing any multipliers...
    I think that's the case.. perhaps we should have done this before jumping in and starting the questions.. but what else would we have done, haha.
    Multi Level Marketing FTW lol. Nice HP.
    Are you all re-creating an FB profile just for this promo? I'm not sure I'd want to use my primary FB account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Are you all re-creating an FB profile just for this promo? I'm not sure I'd want to use my primary FB account.
    Why not?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    why not?
    New FB profile created. Search for Carioca Fl (firstname/lastname).

//edit: please disregard this post. PM me so I can add you to my actual FB profile.
    I too am tempted to add a few ppl, but am afraid of being disqualified as the official rules states that it's up for verification at the discretion of the sponsors.

Also says that on the first day of promotion that you are given 150 questions and 15 per day. So I think that the people who play today have the advantage especially if you are able to recruit alot more ppl. Rules doesn't state that they have to play nor accumulate any points.

I'm satisfied with just getting a Touchpad although many of the prizes are very attractive and would be very nice to win.

Did anyone notice however that the Top 3 currently have a little bit over 1000 points? Am I the only seeing this or is there a glitch?
    On a second thought, PM me so I can add you to my actual FB profile.
  15.    #35  
    Yeah it seems that if the person you invite is already playing, they're not counted as a friend and won't count toward the multiplier.

Makes sense. Wish I'd read the rules more carefully before jumping right in and answering 150 questions with no friends!
    webOS user since 20090606.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoust26 View Post
    I started a facebook group for Precentral members to join and add each other to boost our multipliers. Go to Facebook
    I was going to suggest something like this. This is a great idea, I just sent a request to join the group. Then everyone in the group can just friend each other.

Let's do this, & hopefully all Precentral members dominate the top 100 & win Epic prizes.
    Now that's what I call making things right!
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    Yeah it seems that if the person you invite is already playing, they're not counted as a friend and won't count toward the multiplier.

Makes sense. Wish I'd read the rules more carefully before jumping right in and answering 150 questions with no friends!
    Wait, what? That doesn't make any sense, though. Why would HP ask you to invite your friends if they can't play -or if they play, YOUR points won't count?
    Very interesting and great idea to generate interest. Only problem is most of my friends rather play Farmville and look at photos then win a $500 TouchPad and trips all over the world.

Big thumbs up HP and great idea. Also good idea making the Facebook Group and it should help boost multipliers...though I suspect as soon as the Chinese Mafia finds out about the Launchline, we'll all drop out of the top 500 people. Worth a shot and my wife and I are having fun with it. Sorli...
    currently 148
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post

Are you sure that is the case?
    I know the person that invited me, counts as a friend in my list. I would assume that if they are on your friend list, that it will count as a multiplier. But I can definitely see why they would only count friends who accept your invites.

I also wish I had waited. I had 2 friends join today after I answered all 150 questions. If I would have waited until later, I would definitely still be sitting in the top 10 right not, instead I'm at like 140 or something.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast