Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I haven't gotten the email yet. Could you post it to this thread?
    That would ne 50% better and offering it on the 16gb version will make it a complete 100%

Do it hp!
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    email says S/N not recipt
    Ooops, that kinda blows the theory about trying to put it off until folks throw away the receipt, or the one that said HP was just trying to make it harder.
    i'm wondering if we can get multiple rebates.
    and yet again, the world outside Canada & the USA does not exist.

HP - a global company that can't see past the end of it's own backyard.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    This might help everyone.

I just got the email and this is what it says:

What you need:
    1. Serial number of your eligible webOS smartphone*
    2. Reciept from your 32GB TouchPad purchase
    3. UPC code from your TouchPad package

*Eligible smartphones are Palm Pre, Palm Pre Plus, Palm Pixi, and Palm Pixi Plus.

Thats straight from the email.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    Not quite ur getting the touchpad for 599 still and a free accessory or the touchpad for 550 and a case for 50 so u still pay 600 not 550
    Yes, you are right.

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    So I'm guessing you have until July 31 to make your purchase?
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSecksie View Post
    Yes, you are right.
    Lol sorry to call you out like that just was making sure
    Lol sorry to call you out like that just was making sure
    LoL, no need for apologies. Edited my post. Its still a decent deal in my eyes and my point still stands, especially since those accessories are a tad bit expensive.
    Last edited by LordSecksie; 06/28/2011 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Not Secksie Enuff

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

How exactly does this "make things right" ? I need an UP TO DATE PHONE - not a SLAB!
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    as far as i know the rest of the world were able to update their phones through doctoring... not here in the US.
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    How exactly does this "make things right" ? I need an UP TO DATE PHONE - not a SLAB!
    So go buy one? Why does HP have to give you one? HP doesnt control time and space and is not at fault because the Sprint Pre is over 2 years old. Thats life!

Quote Originally Posted by snaptrax View Post
    This might help everyone.

I just got the email and this is what it says:

What you need:
    1. Serial number of your eligible webOS smartphone*
    2. Reciept from your 32GB TouchPad purchase
    3. UPC code from your TouchPad package

*Eligible smartphones are Palm Pre, Palm Pre Plus, Palm Pixi, and Palm Pixi Plus.

Thats straight from the email.
    Hmm In that case, I have 4 serial numbers... 2 bad ESN Verizons, my own Bell and another dismantled Bell...

Does it say one per household?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Please keep it on topic, please, and enough with the personal comments back and forth.

<<thread cleaned>>
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSecksie View Post
    So go buy one? Why does HP have to give you one? HP doesnt control time and space and is not at fault because the Sprint Pre is over 2 years old. Thats life!
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    yeah, its time to move on, there are many options out there, no need to tie down to one vendor.
    So I'm guessing you have until July 31 to make your purchase?

Kind of sucks for Canadians....only gives us 2 weeks to buy it instead of the 1 month.
    huh. I have a second-hand pixi. Wonder if I can get the rebate with it.
    Thanks HP for the rebate, was not necessary, I mean I don't recall Apple (iphone1/iphone2)or Android (fragmentation, older phones cannot run newer software) making it right to there loyal customers but it is nice gesture that these ingrates in here can't appreciate. If it was not for advancements in technology we would still be using old flip phones, hey maybe Motorola owes us someting too, lol.

Here u go
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sent from my iPad2 lol... But for the person who said apple never did anything like this..

I bought the original iPhone for 600 dollars and after they dropped the price to 500 apple gave early adopters a 100 apple gift card to use on whatever we wanted to buy from apple.. Not just on a specific item
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast