1.    #1  
    Was at Best Buy hoping to play with a Touchpad. No luck there, but I did confirm that the deal they have going on wireless/air cards will apply to the touchpad.

The deal is IF you purchase an aircard or wireless card with a 2-year contract you get $100 off any tablet, netbook or notebook (other than I-Pad!). For example you can sign up with Sprint for 2 years and get their Overdrive card for free AND get $100 of the TP. Works with any other carriers wireless internet and aircards as well.

Obviously only a good deal if you are in the market for a wireless card already but, if you are, its a nice little bonus.
    Hmmm... they all have at least a 15-day return period, no?
    Yeah this is well known.

Few people want to get into a 2 year contract for an air card though.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Yeah this is well known.

Few people want to get into a 2 year contract for an air card though.

What was nice was confirming that it would work with the TP since there is a list of things it won't work for. I-Pad is the biggest one, but there are other things the discount doesnt apply to so it wasn't really known -to me anyway - if TP included. Clearly only a deal if want to sign up, but nice if you were going to do that anyway.

As it turns out for me, we are going to get a new card for my son since that is the best way for him to get internet at his apartment while at law school (Cable not an option) so it could work out for me!