1.    #1  
    awesome! 4 more days!
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    Slightly 'content free' don't you think?
    While this is cute, am I the only one a little ocd about having this sound bank taking up my precious RAM?
    Dang. Was gonna wait until I had mine in my hands on Friday, but I couldn't wait That's awesome.

Ahhh - thanks, all makes sense now! I bought Angry Birds for Windows recently - very addictive.
    Can't seem to hear any sound?
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Furuboru View Post
    Can't seem to hear any sound?
    its there... turn up the volume.
    Definitely cool!

I hope some of the reviews touch on this. If Apple or Google did this, it would be a major plus. But it might be viewed as HP trying to grasp desperately onto something to add value.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Haha it's a funny little easter egg, i don't know what the problem is... the frontpage comment section seems to make a huge deal out of every tiny thing, even if it's just an easter egg.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    While this is cute, am I the only one a little ocd about having this sound bank taking up my precious RAM?
    Yes. The sounds aren't in your RAM unless they're playing, and are probably taking up a total of just around 1mb on your hard drive. They're half-second sound bits, for crying out loud. Just like the swoosh sound or the xylophone ba-ding system sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    I don't think that this would take up much RAM. Besides, the TouchPad has a whole Gig of it. RAM is something we won't ever run out of.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    I don't think that this would take up much RAM. Besides, the TouchPad has a whole Gig of it. RAM is something we won't ever run out of.
    You can never have enough RAM. Never.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    hahah words bill gates will never forget -=X
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!