1.    #1  
    I think it would be awesome if I could connect a flash drive to the Touchpad for some extra storage. It seems to me it should be possible since the USB port can be used for transferring files to and from the Touchpad. There must be a way for the homebrew community to build some sort of system to do this? I don't really know how hard it would be to do, but it would be an awesome addition to the 16gb's or 32gb's of space!

I already have a female to female adapter I can use too! hehe

-Toaster
    Last edited by toasterthegamer; 06/27/2011 at 05:51 PM.
    Don't believe it's manageable. TP's USB should act as USB host to be able to do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by chalx View Post
    Don't believe it's manageable. TP's USB should act as USB host to be able to do this.
    Ranxerox! YES!
    Apple iPhones manage to have some klunky devices that work this way. They don't mount as directly addressable storage but they do provide rudimentary access to storage.

zoomIt - Home
  5.    #5  
    I don't really need to pass files to the flash drives from the touchpad I just want the touchpad to be able to read the files on the flash drive.
    Quote Originally Posted by jahjahlove View Post
    Ranxerox! YES!
    Glad to see a gentleman with fine taste
    Screw the flash drives. I'd rather be able to use a WD portable drive, but alas, those require power from the usb port. Flash cards are seriously slow. Why not use a thumb drive instead? You can get fairly cheap thumb drives now at 32GB for like 60 bucks, and a lot faster than flash cards. I wonder if someone could use an SSD through USB?