1.    #1  

Just checking if there were any reviews yet on YouTube.

Found this preview. It's 13 minutes long.

This preview may be useful for someone to get a quick overview of the known pre-release features.

NOTE: Interesting/mildly humorous comment from BB rep @ 2:15 regarding lines for HP TouchPad launch.
    I see pandas.
    What I like about the TP is the idea of transfering calls to it.. which to my knowledge no other tablet can do. I think the better sound is a bonus. Biggest thing is using skype. So now you can video call anyone with a computer and not be stuck using facetime and only being able to talk to other similar hardware. Despite not having video out, which probably about 1 percent of the population with tablets would use anyways, I think this tablet has enough features to differentiate it from the others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    Despite not having video out, which probably about 1 percent of the population with tablets would use anyways, I think this tablet has enough features to differentiate it from the others.
    precisely. It's not for TV out. If I want to stream, for whatever reason, I will just stream it through my PS3 as long as it recognizes that it's a media server.

However, that said, I have a laptop and external harddrive for that.. so it really is pointless.
    That guy has a more down to earth view of the TouchPad. We all tend to make little excuses for the short comings of the TouchPad but he doesn't. I do agree that the TouchPad should'a could'a been a better piece of hardware on the outside.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne