1.    #1  
    Would the 'Download video's from YouTube' patch work for TouchPad considering that there won't be an app but instead get sent to full site? I have family in PRPRPR $that$ $uploads$ $video$'$s$ $for$ $me$ $and$ $I$ $then$ $download$ $to$ $Pre$- $and$ $transfer$ $to$ $my$ $PC$.
    if there is no youtube app, there's nothing to patch. So likely, nope.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  3.    #3  
    That's what I figured, that sucks. Thanks.
    Just curious, shouldn't something like keepvid.com also work on the Touchpad?
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude90210 View Post
    Just curious, shouldn't something like keepvid.com also work on the Touchpad?
    its possible, but shouldn't there be an accessible file system first? I mean, how a user gonna access a downloaded file?
    Internalz, or if it's downloaded in a format that TP (or a a video app can read it should populate as files do now).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Someone could make an app specifically for downloading youtube videos. There's a few on Android.