1.    #1  
    I saw a thread (or maybe just a post) where someone mentioned a webOS challenge he/she likes to play with friends, holding iPhones, etc. It has a lot to do with multitasking and I'd like to find it prior to the TouchPad's launch.

Any takers? Actually, I believe there were two versions... Welp!

/edit: modified subject to include that this is a usability-related, not dev-related.
    Last edited by Carioca_FL; 06/27/2011 at 11:26 AM.
    Go to google and enter in the search bar:
    site:forums.precentral.net <your search string>

came up with:
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...challenge.html
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-d...u-preware.html
  3.    #3  
    What kind of cookie do you like, my good sir?

Thank you!

//edit: and that ought to teach me to read before replying... Sorry, but your links refer to dev challenges. What I meant are actual usability challenges where you would use your webOS' abilities against other platforms.

On that same thread, another poster actually mentioned a more complex challenge, where besides the webOS and iOS users, there were a couple of other people around, sending in texts/emails, etc, to demonstrate webOS' notification capabilities.

Hope I'm making sense... and somline, I'm sorry but I need to get that cookie back.
    Last edited by Carioca_FL; 06/27/2011 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Reward cookie removed
    It's more the liquid kind called German beer ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    What kind of cookie do you like, my good sir?

Thank you!

//edit: and that ought to teach me to read before replying... Sorry, but your links refer to dev challenges. What I meant are actual usability challenges where you would use your webOS' abilities against other platforms.

On that same thread, another poster actually mentioned a more complex challenge, where besides the webOS and iOS users, there were a couple of other people around, sending in texts/emails, etc, to demonstrate webOS' notification capabilities.

Hope I'm making sense... and somline, I'm sorry but I need to get that cookie back.
    Sorry but the beer is already drunken.
    So the google search didn't bring you to what you're looking at?

OK I remember what you are talking about. I read it as well.
    Maybe I find it.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    Sorry but the beer is already drunken.
    So the google search didn't bring you to what you're looking at?

OK I remember what you are talking about. I read it as well.
    Maybe I find it.
    The problem is I can't think of any specific terms that won't bring in dozens of unrelated threads...
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
  8.    #8  
    And zee winner is...

Thank you sir!