Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Myriam is a well-informed person, but she comes across as a sensationalist. Everything is a either "smooth as butter" or elicits a rant as to why its wrong. Needless to say, I have stopped listening to the Mobile podcast.

I do hope that some of these reviews get into the specifics about how the device works, and less on how it compares. Not that I am trying to hide from the iPad or Galaxy 10.1, but I am starting to feel that these reviews are losing the purpose of a review and they are concentrating too much on a comparison.
    Im hoping for a review then a seperate article comparing the operation system.
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    3 Days away from launch & still no reviews. What is going on here???
    I know ... I'm very surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by rot View Post
    I am waiting for a WHOOOAAAAA announcement of a special thing relating the Touchpad now, which they had to hold back until the last day.

In all other circumstances I can't understand the NDA practices.
    I hope this is it, but I doubt it. People have now unboxed the TP in stores. That "whoa" thing probably would have leaked out.
    The "Whoa" thing could be 100% day one OTA update.

I just don't get why we can't know when the NDA is lifted. The date for it should not be secret.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I don't like when review embargoes are placed so close to release date. It usually isn't a very good sign and it has me a bit worried as to what HP thinks the media reception is going to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by v3rn View Post
    I don't like when review embargoes are placed so close to release date. It usually isn't a very good sign and it has me a bit worried as to what HP thinks the media reception is going to be.
    It's not necessarily a bad sign. It most likely means HP is working down the wire to get stuff in though.
    We're getting reviews out of WalMarts... I think its time we get a real one
    1 ghz Sprint Pre-
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    3 Days away from launch & still no reviews. What is going on here???
    Reviews will come, sooner or later, more important question is:

3 days away from launch, where is the flood of tv ads?

---
    galaxy tab tapatalk
    I don't think the late review date is because HP is finishing things up. I think it's more to create a bigger buzz. I think it'd be great to have the reviews hit Wednesday or Thursday coupled with an all-out advertising campaign that screams 'available tomorrow'
    I dont expect to see any big TV run up to July 1. It looks like it will all happened afterwards. Plus one of the pdf docs leaked mention retail ad embargo until July 17th.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123