Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just wondering: we're all excited and I wanted to see what folks really are going to do, first thing, once you buy the thing and you're sitting out in your car, as soon as you rip open the box.

I'm gonna connect my Touchpad via Freetether and hit precentral's forum and thumb type my YAHOOOO!

How 'bout you?
    Palm III -> Palm m500 -> Zire 71 -> Zire 72 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre Minus -> TWO Touchpads 16gb -. and unfortunately, a Motorola Photon 4G...
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    I'm going to drive home and start downloading apps. Hopefully, there is a Netflix app. Also, I hope there is an easy way for me to get my iTunes content onto the device.
    blend it
    I'm going dive right into it main differentiating features like Touch-to-Share, call forwarding, but the first thing I am going to do is try out that Angry Birds like sling shot way the cards (drag the card down and it flings away off the screen). Then I'll go and look at the apps int eh catalogue.

Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    blend it
    *Classic Nice one
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    I'll only have an hour before having to go camp out with my son and the Boy Scouts. I will see how much I can do in an hour.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    blend it
    That takes me back! Dang, that was two years ago.... Good times!
    Palm III -> Palm m500 -> Zire 71 -> Zire 72 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre Minus -> TWO Touchpads 16gb -. and unfortunately, a Motorola Photon 4G...
    Quote Originally Posted by rburtz View Post
    I'll only have an hour before having to go camp out with my son and the Boy Scouts. I will see how much I can do in an hour.
    Just make sure you bring along a car charger Its not like they will notice you with the TouchPad when it is only you and them awake at 2:00 am. The only people who would care are the other adults who will be asleep
    - John Wayne
    Put Childish Gambino's "Break" on it and plug in my headphones, I have to test out the Beats.
    Try and see if the Sirius web player works in the browser.
    Catch up on my Google Reader and all of the Flash videos that I cant watch on my Pre-.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    open the box
    Enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    Just make sure you bring along a car charger Its not like they will notice you with the TouchPad when it is only you and them awake at 2:00 am. The only people who would care are the other adults who will be asleep
    Maybe I can find a campfire app.
    Quote Originally Posted by eserrano250 View Post
    open the box
    Ha ha, I get it.... Pandora's box. Listen to some radio!

Quote Originally Posted by rburtz View Post
    Maybe I can find a campfire app.
    ha ha!
    - John Wayne
    put on a protector film on the back n prevent scratches!
    I wanna take it behind a middle school and...
    add "Sent from my Touchpad" to my Gmail signature.
    See how it interacts with my sprint pre. Call forwarding???!!!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I think I'm going to be the first honest person here... we all know the interwebs are for pr0n. And webos is built around web technology...
    hhahaha one of the top rated reviews for the playbook mentions how good it is for that purpose!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast