Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    Video: TouchPad at Pepcom NYC.

    NYC Pepcom-HP webOS Touchpad. An excellent demo of the HP Touchpad with itīs best features. Although Touch to Share is not included on this video.

    Video:
  2. #2  
    There's so many videos now (not that I'm complaining) but I'm sure that one already made the rounds here.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    There's so many videos now (not that I'm complaining) but I'm sure that one already made the rounds here.
    Yeah, I know. HP is just starting to show up , promoting the TouchPad on every kind of channnel: Business TV, events, etc

    And stay tuned this next week HP will bombard us with new promotionals on youtube and on TV.

    I canīt wait how the ad with David Guetta will look, for the TouchPad.
  4. #4  
    if we weren't a week away from launch I would suggest a new thread to house all the videos. Oh well. We won't need the videos this time next week.
  5. #5  
    I had to google David Guetta, but even Wikipedia couldn't help me figure out who he is. I vaguely remember the news about the celebs who will be in the ads (Pacquiao, Russell Brand, Jay Z... who else?) but not his name.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikevember View Post
    Oh well. We won't need the videos this time next week.
    Amen brother!
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    I had to google David Guetta, but even Wikipedia couldn't help me figure out who he is. I vaguely remember the news about the celebs who will be in the ads (Pacquiao, Russell Brand, Jay Z... who else?) but not his name.
    David Guetta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  7. #7  
    Thanks for the new blip of the video!
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by hendrik17 View Post
    My quote on your post already said that "even Wikipedia couldn't help me figure out"... meaning, I had already checked the Wiki.

    Welcome to the forums, btw.
  9. #9  
    HD version:


    I love how quickly the email app opens, even after the flicks off the email msg window. Notice how the email app was not running, and as soon as he hits the email icon, it jumps up and it's already loaded.
  10. #10  

    Another video recently uploaded at the same event. Also HD version (better lighting)
  11. #11  
    Much better picture -definitely shot with a DSLR, check out the depth of field!

    //edit: Doh, forgot link
    Last edited by Carioca_FL; 06/25/2011 at 02:13 AM.
  12. #12  
    [QUOTE=Carioca_FL;3003210]HD version:
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnLei9Ry-0s&hd=1]YouTube - ‪Up Close with HP TouchPad‬
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    Thanks for the new blip of the video!
    You are welcome Rennat

Posting Permissions