1.    #1  
    Does anybody else find it a little odd that of all the videos shown, all the demos... not one has shown off the music player? You would think that'd be one of the major things to demonstrate, especially with the beats audio.

Could this be one of the 'neat things' HP are announcing on the 1st? Could this be to do with the HPplay.com service? Probably not, but it seems odd that it hasn't once been demod.
    Noticed that also. I did see the Music app icon in one of the demos so at least we know that something is there! Would hate to hear that it had been delayed or something!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by iowahawk19 View Post
    Noticed that also. I did see the Music app icon in one of the demos so at least we know that something is there! Would hate to hear that it had been delayed or something!
    Just reading about getting David Guetta on board, another music artist. I'm starting to think they might surprise us here - though I'm not sure with what.
    Last edited by kevr1990; 06/25/2011 at 03:55 AM.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    yeah, Mr. Petitt on his 40 min video of the TP demo mentioned there would me more media related announcements closer to launch. so we will see
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    it can't be hidden for long, whatever they have, good or bad.
    There is a music app demoed in the NDA- violating leak of the webOS 3.0 interface from a few months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbystander View Post
    There is a music app demoed in the NDA- violating leak of the webOS 3.0 interface from a few months ago.
    lol, there is some validity to keep some secret, but i wonder if hp need to spread some reputation ahead of launch, in this important area, if they have any.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Actually I looked at a walmart demo touchpad today and there was a music app, but I didn't look into it much, the speakers definitely sounded good though
    Quote Originally Posted by rothoof View Post
    Actually I looked at a walmart demo touchpad today and there was a music app, but I didn't look into it much, the speakers definitely sounded good though
    hehe, you can go back and take a video, it will be a good promotion you can do for hp too.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    oh and sign up on that box.net thing.... i wanna know if its a 1 or 3 month deal or hopefully at least a 1 year deal -=)
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!