Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yeah, go vote!

What are you still doing here? GO VOTE!
    Voted!!! TP FTW
    i don't think there's been a webOS related poll that we've lost yet.
    Global Posts
    801 Global Posts
    "Voted" by rating the TP a 10. I hope folks don't start making the TP = toilet paper joke.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    That's why I refuse to call it "TP".
    ......and just like that the TP is in 1st
  7.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    "Voted" by rating the TP a 10. I hope folks don't start making the TP = toilet paper joke.
    "TP Poll" and "TP Roll" are only one letter off
    Just making a point, that not all WebOS gambits all vote 10.

I voted 7, and can not wait to trade my iPad 1.0 for the HP TpuchPad on July 1st.

I however still hold that there will be room for improvement and of course the HP TouchPad 2.0 will be even better.

Regards
    graylion
    Voted!! Go TP!

I mean...Touchpad!
    Wish I could see how many votes each had. Most were averaging somewhere around 3-5 out of 10. TouchPad was 7.7 when I voted.
    Wow, the TouchPad is #1 by far -7.9 points average, whereas the #2 (Galaxy Tab 10.1) has a measly 5.8.
    Voted
    Wow, I am mean. I just voted 10 for the TouchPad and 1 for the rest. Not realistic at all. The 10.1 does deserve some props because it is a great piece of hardware. I would more than love having the 10.1 with WebOS vs. the TouchPad. But then again you have to squeeze in Touch-To-Share and a few other things...
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    I'm fully confident (well, most here are too) that HP will release a higher-end TouchPad in the near future.

At which point my TouchPad will find itself on eBay and it'll help "subsidize" my TouchPad Pro/2/XR3000/whatevertheycallit purchase.
    As usual webOS is in the lead, by a wide margin. GO TOUCHPAD!!!
    I voted giving the touchpad a 9 (i haven't used it yet) and the Galaxy tab a 10. Anyone else notice that the playbook wasn't on the list but the B/W nook was.
    Wow a 10 for the Galaxy Tab. I tried the unit the other day and did not find Honeycomb too receptive.

Why a 10? Still haven't seen much about Android to get me all excited. Apps were not really that good. Only thing that worked well for me was Youtube, but I guess the new hardware specs deserve a thumbs up!

I've already checked the poll and suspect the webOS community will landslide everyone else attempt at support.

Also interesting no Playbook! I almost feel bad for them, but then when your fighting for 3rd place...it's Survival of the fittest Sorli...
    Lots of people are doing backflips over the screen and hardware design of the Galaxy S, regardless of a crappy OS.
    I was all set to get the Galaxy Tab 10.1 until I read about this issue: Issue 15958 - android - Honeycomb - Portrait mode scrolling between panes stutters and is laggy

It's prevalent in apps and in the UI. It's either caused by Honeycomb or the Tegra2 chip. I canceled my 10.1 preorder after reading that, and have since tried it out at BB. Yep, it lags enough to bother me.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast