1.    #1  
    Can HP's webOS and TouchPad slow down the iPad? - Computerworld

The conclusion:

"Whatever its ultimate ambition, HP is taking webOS very seriously. And the company is already looking ahead at larger enterprise needs such as client management, ease of provisioning and deployment, and maintenance processes. This bodes well on all fronts. If HP is that forward-thinking, it stands to reason that a lot of enterprise needs will be met in the initial webOS 3 release that ships on the TouchPad.

Combine that with an OS that offers a lot of attractive features in its own right and a device that could easily be mistaken for an iPad, and you get a tablet with a lot of market potential. If HP does enterprise features well, this could give IT departments a strong case for choosing the TouchPad as an iPad alternative.

In any case, with HP showing such obvious ambitions and an apparent commitment to ship the TouchPad as a product that is fully polished on the day it launches, the TouchPad has the potential to blow Android tablets and the PlayBook out of the water. And maybe, just maybe, it will offer Apple some real competition."
    Really nice article.
    i was hoping to read a detailed review, turns out just an articles of hot airs and guesses.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    i agree~!!
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    i was hoping to read a detailed review, turns out just an articles of hot airs and guesses.
    Lots of that going on, here and there. I thought it was a pretty well-balanced view though.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    I'm guessing any detailed reviews are subject to an NDA -- with a likely release of this weekend.

Still, this article demonstrated a knowledge of WebOS and its unique features as well as HP's strategy that I haven't seen anywhere else.
    Interesting and I love writers who are more open minded and not stuck drinking the iCoolaide! Thanks for the Link! Sorli...