1.    #1  
    Has anyone seen a TouchPad display set up at a Best Buy that dosen't carry the Veer (non-AT&T)?

Both the Best Buy's I've checked out don't have the display or any hint that the TouchPad is coming and niether of them carry AT&T phones. I'm starting to wonder if they will only carry the TouchPad at stores with the Veer. I hope not.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    There are no active displays yet in best buy.

I would expect late next week if not the 1st.

My store (BB Employee) has no active Veers on display at the moment.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by thawkth View Post
    There are no active displays yet in best buy.

I would expect late next week if not the 1st.

My store (BB Employee) has no active Veers on display at the moment.
    I wasn't even looking for an active display, I'd heard about all the stores with dedicatd displays with pictures of the TouchPad and end-caps dedicated to the TouchPad and was concerned when I couldn't find any locally.

So does your store have any TouchPad display at all?
    Is your store taking pre-orders for the 1st?

Thanks!!
    There are Best Buys that don't carry AT&T products? You learn something new every day, I suppose.
    webOS user since 20090606.
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    As of 2 days ago my Best Buy does have a Veer but has no indication anywhere of the Touchpad. It's probably too soon to be worrying about it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    There are Best Buys that don't carry AT&T products? You learn something new every day, I suppose.
    Mine doesn't carry ATT phones. They have the HP section in the computer area but they are holding Xbox 360's right now
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Doesn't have anything to do with ATT/Veer, no TP stuff at the smallest BB in town last I was there, but the did have a Veer dummy unit.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Mine has a Veer Display, with a non-working Veer, and many more AT&T phones. Yet there's no hint of a TouchPad anywhere in the store.