1.    #1  
    Im really looking forward to the touchpad, however, i would like to have it sent to me in Sweden and i suspect alot of other early adopters are aswell in Sweden and other countries not on the release list.

So anyone know any stores shipping to for example Sweden? Or will i just have to get one next time i travel to the DE or UK?

The UK webstore does not unfortunately, however the uk PALM webstore does.... sad
    Try looking for a package forwarding service, it's how I got my developer Pre 2 into Canada.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  3.    #3  
    Unsure if there are any, and if there is , how do i know which i can trust?
    <<modified title to include shipping to Sweden>>
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theonlyix View Post
    Im really looking forward to the touchpad, however, i would like to have it sent to me in Sweden and i suspect alot of other early adopters are aswell in Sweden and other countries not on the release list.

So anyone know any stores shipping to for example Sweden? Or will i just have to get one next time i travel to the DE or UK?

The UK webstore does not unfortunately, however the uk PALM webstore does.... sad
    Contact HP sales and see how much its costs to ship to sweden?
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    You can email the support for www.gamesforcanada.com I think he does international package forwards. I used that service twice personally without any problems.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    You could get someone to buy it for you and then ship it to Sweden, you'd just have to pay for the shipping, but there's probably some cheaper solution somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  8.    #8  
    Yes, i have no problems with that from Germany, however im unsure if there are any differences between the German and Uk touchpad.
    There shouldnt be, right?
    Ive been trying to contact HP uk webstore (and Swedish) for quite some time without luck. That doesnt bode well for the technical support in the future =/
    Global Posts
    936 Global Posts
    Also tempted but will wait until I see how it handles our swedish umlauts å,ä,ö. Its a virtual keyboard after all so would expect a full swedish keyboard.

Just check with friends in the UK, I will go that route unless some company ships directly.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
  10.    #10  
    yeah, but i have better contacts (and adress) in Germany.

When checking the HP webpage for UK and Germany it says FB405UA on both versions but on HP uk it says "English localization".

As long as I can change settings to english like on the Pre lines this isnt a problem, and the keyboard (virtual) should be replaceable....
    I need to learn how to type umlauts. One of my new favorite treats is hovmastarsas sauce...but I feel inadequate typing that without the proper umlaut...

Great, now I want smoked salmon for breakfast!

By the way, I'm a big fan of HP sauce too!
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    why not just walk to france ?? they will have it within the same week i believe.... i think launch countries r US, UK, Frsnce, Germany, Spain, and maybe a couple of other countries
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Global Posts
    936 Global Posts
    For Rockbeast: Hovmästarsås
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    For Rockbeast: Hovmästarsås
    Thanks Andreas! Now, how do I do cut and paste again...I'm gonna need "Hovmästarsås" again in a future post I'm sure!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!