1.    #1  
    TouchPad launch party June 27th

There is not an official invitation card leaked around the web yet, but MEDIANONERR wrote :

"Were off to the HP TouchPad launch party on June 27, where well get to snap some pictures and have a play on the final version of the webOS 3.0-powered tablet device."

No clues where the event will take place and at what time.

Are you excited ? I am wondering what surprises will bring HP about new features ,apps, new promotional videos and......at the launch party.

Source: 64GB (3G-enabled) HP TouchPad rocks up online | MediaOnerr
    I would love for this date to be so since I will be at a educational tech vendor conference on June 28th where HP has a booth, maybe they will show a TouchPad with more apps.
    Hmm...

I hope more news leaks about this. Maybe this is the event where we get to see the 15,000 apps!
    Of course that link said there is "no office or documents support" which is really kind of annoying.

Why is it, journalists can't seem to ever check their work before publishing? Yes, no local file editing at launch (which actually really annoys me), but at least there is viewing with an update to quickoffice that should bring editing capabilities in the near future.

They mention you can use google docs, but I'm always astounded at the misinformation that's published.
    hmmn maybe:
    Retailer Training Sunday 26th
    HP launch party Mon 27th
    Reviews & Display Units Tues 28th
    Launch Fri 1st
    ?
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    TouchPad launch party June 27th

There is not an official invitation card leaked around the web yet, but MEDIANONERR wrote :

"Were off to the HP TouchPad launch party on June 27, where well get to snap some pictures and have a play on the final version of the webOS 3.0-powered tablet device."

No clues where the event will take place and at what time.

Are you excited ? I am wondering what surprises will bring HP about new features ,apps, new promotional videos and......at the launch party.

Source: 64GB (3G-enabled) HP TouchPad rocks up online | MediaOnerr

Hi all,

Very cool....HP is pulling out all the stops for the Launch....this is another great idea...I also love the idea of the HP Pivot...they also picked a very well rounded group of celebs as endorsments...

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    why 27th?
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    why 27th?
    HI, I think the better question is why weren't we invited??? (LOL)

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    I guess its 27th so a week before the release date.

2 more days and would be eager to find out more.
  10.    #10  
    Are saying a lot of launch parties are coming for inside HP employees combined with training, during next week before launch.

Monday 27 th public launch party we are expecting. No leaks yet about it.
    I definitely want to crash a launch party. If I can find out where one is in NYC, I will definitely be there; or get kicked out trying

hmmm, wonder if P|C is gonna dig up anything on this one?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and dont necessarily represent AT&Ts positions, strategies or opinions.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    hmmm, wonder if P|C is gonna dig up anything on this one?
    Wondering if P/C is already invited and not telling anything until they take some video on the party ?