Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I also tried pushing my idea to get them to include TouchStone in the TouchPad box. A lot of people agreed. What better way to get that full experience? Makes customers happy, makes HP happy,it makes it easier for Developers to create and sell TouchStone compatible apps, exhibition mode, etc. Having a TouchStone included would probably get more people to buy an extra one. I don't see general consumers paying $80 for a charger. HP didn't shoot the idea down.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    woo hoo, good news, thanks man~! and yeah they should have a touchstone package! i cant think of charge anything else nemore by plugging it in!
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadForce View Post
    no, it isn't. I googled his name to find it.
    No, the link wasn't in my signature.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by spare View Post
    Cool. I take it the link was in his signature? I turned off signatures and I wouldn't see it if I was browsing mobile either.
    No, it was not in my signature. I didn't post any links.
    Jimmie Geddes
  5.    #25  
    so did you get to see the app launcher? If so, any apps in there that we haven't seen yet?
    It was the first time I saw Kindle on TouchPad, it looked great.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    It was the first time I saw Kindle on TouchPad, it looked great.
    I wasn't aware Kindle was confirmed on the TP, this is the first I've heard of it. I've assumed for quite some time that it was coming (Rubenstein's on the board for Amazon), but had not previously seen that it was confirmed.
    Holy crap that wepage loaded fast from the Pre3.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I wasn't aware Kindle was confirmed on the TP, this is the first I've heard of it. I've assumed for quite some time that it was coming (Rubenstein's on the board for Amazon), but had not previously seen that it was confirmed.
    It's mentioned on the touchpad site: hp.com/touchpad (overview tab)
  10.    #30  
    believe kindle was known since feb 9th?
    We knew it's coming but this confirmed it will be available from day 1. This is quite nice stuff for TouchPad.
    Yes it was confirmed then as well as Time & Sports Illustrated. Apparently Conde Naste will have their magazines available as well based on the comment from the Conde Naste CTO in the webos Pivot press release.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts

Touch to share:

Filmed last night, not mine. Im impressed by the knowledge of the guy showing it off. Really showing the key features. Looks soo smooth. I assumee this is pretty much what will be released consumerly. And is that the pre3 in the touch to share video?
    Last edited by giggles; 06/23/2011 at 10:10 AM.
    OMG! is it really as responsive as it looks? I WANT ONE!!!!

The Card experience really looks better on a tablet than on my Pre.
    I don't know about you guys, but that looked LIGHTNING fast to me...

WAY better/faster than previous demos we've seen. They're definitely utilizing every single day they have to optimize the thing. Either that, or they OC'd the hell out of that one. :P.
    i think a link to the longer version of this video might be found in this thread
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ast-night.html
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    i think a link to the longer version of this video might be found in this thread
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ast-night.html
    I have both of the videos here. Only the touch to share is shown in your thread. This one shows off the os more closely.
    Why does this guy sound so weird?

Man, the TouchPad looks so much better than it did a few videos ago. Everything seems to be moving so smoothly and so quickly. I can't WAIT )
    Sprint Love
    Thanks for the vid, looks good for real.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    It feels extremely fast.
    Jimmie Geddes
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast