Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    I have re-ordered - a 32Gb, case and Touchstone - HP have sent a note to say the order will be complete on Monday 11th and ready to ship, so it sounds like they have accessory stock too.
    I'm SOooooo tempted to order, I'm holding off till I've had a play. Also, hoping that they might do some special promotion to try and get the sales moving! My credit card is prepared!
    Quote Originally Posted by richardtank View Post
    I'm SOooooo tempted to order, I'm holding off till I've had a play. Also, hoping that they might do some special promotion to try and get the sales moving! My credit card is prepared!
    Would be pretty suprised if it didn't show up on QVC over here before the end of the month; all with some good priced bundle
    Waiting aswell.... Hope to use this for when at uni. Currently I'm studying towards a mathematics degree. No word processor, powerpoint or excel-esque type apps available at the moment that's all that's stopping me from purchasing at the moment.
    Recd my touchstone and cover today. Waiting for pre3 now. Euro store replied to my query as mid july. Hopefully it will surprise me like the TP and accessory by coming early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicblue View Post
    I have re-ordered - a 32Gb, case and Touchstone - HP have sent a note to say the order will be complete on Monday 11th and ready to ship, so it sounds like they have accessory stock too.
    Friday 8th - had an Email from HP to say the order has shipped this morning - checking the City Link site it looks like it is out on the van for delivery - a new toy for the weekend!
  7. Hem
    They're out of covers atm but apparently more coming into stock today, so hopefully getting mine on either Monday or Tuesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by enzymex View Post
    Waiting aswell.... Hope to use this for when at uni. Currently I'm studying towards a mathematics degree. No word processor, powerpoint or excel-esque type apps available at the moment that's all that's stopping me from purchasing at the moment.
    Not to mention a calculator, lol.
    Friday 8th - had an Email from HP to say the order has shipped this morning - checking the City Link site it looks like it is out on the van for delivery - a new toy for the weekend!
    It's come - all three items - absolutely gorgeous bit of kit.
    It's come - all three items - absolutely gorgeous bit of kit.
    agreed! I have a ipad2 and the build quality is so much better on the touchpad. On the ipad2 I have screen bleed all along the bottom. The touchpad is perfect! :-) only problem I have now is I have no access to paid apps as my catalog is stuck in us dollars.hopefully support is fixing this for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Casion View Post
    Not to mention a calculator, lol.
    There is a free calculator in the app catalogue - of the mathmatician variety...
    I ordered on the 2nd, it said ETA was the 8th, then the 11th, then last night it changes to shipped. Today the missus signed for 2 packets (a cover and touchstone charging stand) but no touchpad. HP say all three items were sent at the same time and the courier say only 2 items were in their depot.

Hopefully it'll turn up on Monday.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Is this supposed to be out in the UK today? Has anyone seen one on display anywhere in the UK yet?
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    I have ordered mine this afternoon (Friday)

Can't wait!!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpTheRams View Post
    Is this supposed to be out in the UK today? Has anyone seen one on display anywhere in the UK yet?
    I saw a Touchpad in PC World in the centre of Leeds this morning and an ad on the back of the ipaper
    Quote Originally Posted by UpTheRams View Post
    I had a look in PC World and Currys (Plymouth). They have them in stock but not on the displays. They did have a live unit in Currys which I got to have a very quick play with. It feels pretty well built. Hopefully they'll be on displays next week for a thorough trial :-)
    They had the TP on display in my local PC World.. I spent the best part of half an hour on it and am very impressed.. got mine on order, was hoping to get it today.

The only problem... not many places seem to be stocking the cover, stand or keyboard.. in fact, didnt see any in PC World, Curry's or even listed on the Argos website.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Oh Bugger, maybe I should have just bought from PC World, rather than wait for HP :-(
    I have had mine since Monday, it is an excellent piece of kit but it not having a kindle app in the uk app catalogue is so disappointing, it was the main reason why I bought it.
    Sorry to tell you but I ordered mine through HP store (pre order) and it arrived last Friday. It's worth the wait (even with some urgently needed fixes). If you live near Glasgow, you can try out mine!
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast