Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    941 Global Posts
    What power plug is it shipped with, just a UK or is the Euro plug also included?
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    What power plug is it shipped with, just a UK or is the Euro plug also included?
    Both UK and Euro
    Global Posts
    941 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by manofarn View Post
    Both UK and Euro
    Cheers, tried calling sales but they didnt know. Looks like im getting my mom a Touchpad.

When did you pre-order yours? Just trying to guesstimate what the wait would be if ordering one today.
    Last edited by Andreas; 07/05/2011 at 11:48 AM.
    Cheers, tried calling sales but they didnt know. Looks like im getting my mom a Touchpad.

When did you pre-order yours? Just trying to guesstimate what the wait would be if ordering one today.
    Ordered mine the 1st day of pre-order - Not sure what the wait is now, but normally stuff direct from HP comes pretty quick if its in stock
    Global Posts
    941 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by manofarn View Post
    Ordered mine the 1st day of pre-order - Not sure what the wait is now, but normally stuff direct from HP comes pretty quick if its in stock
    Yes, was told the 32gb is sold out until monday but 16gb is in stock.

You didnt happen to get a Touchstone charger? Wondering if that comes with a UK and Euro power plug too.

Sorry if all UK ppl for hi-jacking your thread, just trying make sure I get the correct charger.
    Yes, was told the 32gb is sold out until monday but 16gb is in stock.

You didnt happen to get a Touchstone charger? Wondering if that comes with a UK and Euro power plug too.

Sorry if all UK ppl for hi-jacking your thread, just trying make sure I get the correct charger.
    I dont have the Touchstone yet, ordered it seperatly.. Maybe that will come tomorrow..
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I've seen on the Precentral main page featured unboxing vid that the Touchstone comes with multiple plugs.
    I have been playing with my touchpad for 5 hrs now. Battery has gone down to 51%. Once in a while little lag not worth mentioning and definitely doesn't deserve all the negative review it garnered. Considering I have used tab 7 and both Ipad, webos is a pleasure to use. Anyone having doubts try it before making a decision.
    Posting this from my TouchPad tethered to my Pre.

Received an email from HP at 7.10 this morning saying it had been dispatched and would be with me in the next few days. That's fine I thought, as I didnt expect it until tomorrow anyway and went back to sleep. Got woken up at 8.30 from a knock at the door... It was my Touchpad! Using it all day and love it!
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Mine was waiting for me when I got home from work.
    Liking it at the moment - only problem so far is with the wifi not playing nice.
    Very impressed with the sound quality.
    For everyone's information, I've just exchanged e-mails with HP UK about my pre-order.

I've got a 16gb tPad and a case on order, and apparently the tPad is in stock, but the cases are not, and are expected Friday 8th. HP won't split the order, so I've cancelled the case in the hope that I'll get the tablet this week.
    Can anyone in the UK who has a touchpad confirm if you also got the box.net 50GB free storage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    Can anyone in the UK who has a touchpad confirm if you also got the box.net 50GB free storage?
    Yeah I wondered if the UK would get the 50GB.. Good news is yes! I certainly got mine
    Great news, thanks for the reply.
    can the tp play bbc iplayer or itv player?
  16. Hem
    Quote Originally Posted by Maracuja View Post
    Should be able to run it straight from the website shouldn't it?

Still not ordered mine. Trying to decide between 16 & 32 but glad to see we are getting the free 50GB as well.

Went into the local Currys and Best Buy in Bristol - asked about the Touchpad and got completely blank looks. The guy in Currys was stood next to their tablet magazine/sales aid and it Touchpad written in big letters on the front! Best Buy did say that they would allow me to play with it if I went and asked beforehand.

Here's hoping that HP don't forget about an advertising push in the UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Maracuja View Post
    Oh yes, iPlayer and all the rest of the BBC website, at least the bits Iíve tried, work pretty damn good. Who says you donít need flash? Guess nobody told that to the BBC !
    people in the uK think that the touchpad ripped off the playbook cause of the playbook ads on tv and the absence of touchpad's.
    Further update: my tPad has shipped WITH the case, should arrive today, so my previous post turns out to have been a red herring.

Until Citylink turns up I just have to sit at my desk fretting and posting on here...
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofspeed View Post
    Further update: my tPad has shipped WITH the case, should arrive today, so my previous post turns out to have been a red herring.

Until Citylink turns up I just have to sit at my desk fretting and posting on here...
    Mine arrived yesterday and is absolutely splendid (except for my app catalogue issue - see my other post for more details) and city link were quick to deliver on the day. Hope yours arrives soon!
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast