Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    I got the email.
    yep i got it. I hope it refers to the date slipping from the 5th to the 6th and is just a delayed notification
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Yes, I was wondering that too... Finger's crossed for Wednesday
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Good news....email from HP at 7.15 this morning saying that my order (Touchpad and case) was dispatched. Website updated to say "shipped".

Tracking with CityLink says that the goods were picked up from HP yesterday.
    20:09 Monday, July 4, 2011 On route to delivery depot

Not sure if this means delivery today or tomorrow.
    Edit: CityLink website says delivery TODAY! - 5/7/11.

Either way, looks like the UK Touchpads are on their way.

Andrew
    Mine to, CityLink says its loaded on the van and out for delivery..
    "These goods have been loaded onto a van for delivery today."

#Exciting
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    HP seems to be right on time this time.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Ah. Mine's still 'payment open' on 'back order'. ETA: 08/07/2011

Well done those who will be getting theirs today!
    Global Posts
    936 Global Posts
    Gratz to the ones who will get one, must be like christmas, delivery guy plays the role of Santa.

Pity its backordered, seems like Pre3 also sold out quickly so probably just a small batch, lets hope another turns up soon.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Waiting City Link delivery guy! Can't do nothing, just waiting! Any minutes he will be there!
    hagster likes this.
  11. Hem
    Congrats to the guys who are getting theirs early.

Just tried to order using a 10% discount voucher I have access to and wouldn't let me use the discount. Called up HP and spoke to one of the sales guys and she said that they aren't in stock until the 11th so I can't use my voucher until then

Am awful tempted to just put in an order and see what happens.
    Touchpad arrived! I so so happy and its amazing guys! Really really great!
    rcvd touchpad in uk. Going home early to experience it. Very excited.
    Can the folk who've received their say whether it's 16gb or 32gb? There was a 16gb shortage in the US, wondering if their shipping one variant or the other.

Would I be right in suggesting that people whose ETA was 6 July have got it today? Does it then hold true that people told 7 July will get it tomorrow and so forth? If so, I should be good for Thursday (ETA = 8 July)...
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofspeed View Post
    Can the folk who've received their say whether it's 16gb or 32gb? There was a 16gb shortage in the US, wondering if their shipping one variant or the other.

Would I be right in suggesting that people whose ETA was 6 July have got it today? Does it then hold true that people told 7 July will get it tomorrow and so forth? If so, I should be good for Thursday (ETA = 8 July)...
    Mine is a 32 - Not got it yet, but it is on a van Somewhere! ETA was for tomorrow, so it is a day early. Hurry up CityLink!
    got my 16gb (posting from it now) its great but no Kindle app or need for speed in catalog
    @fredwyn Excellent news, I have a 16gb ordered with 8 July as the date, so I should get one for the weekend! Yay!
    got my 16gb. Its amazing and addictive. Webos is great.worth the wait.
    Scheduled for today with CitiLink but still waiting. Typical.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevr1990 View Post
    Scheduled for today with CitiLink but still waiting. Typical.
    Waiting from Feb to July was the easy part. Waiting from 7:15 this morning when I got the email conf till 2:15 this afrernoon when it arived was an eternity. Still, well worth the wait!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast