Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    Not sure if anyone caught this in the video/commercial



    The first HP ToucPad commercial showing Manny Pacquiao calendar day as "Monday, July 25, 2011

    He also seems to be have an interesting schedule



    By the way, the commercial/video was upload on YouTube on June 21, 2011 but if you look closer at the Calendar app icon (screenshot below), it shows 9 and not 25.


    ...just pointing out some interesting stuff...that's all.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ASASEABAN; 06/23/2011 at 06:53 AM.
    ~~~Asaseaban~~~
  2. #2  
    that is funny, how small things get missed, good eyes, you must have played it again and again
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  3. #3  
    Isn't that what calendars are for, managing and looking at your future schedule? No, I didn't notice the date either.
  4. #4  
    Pre3 launch date? HP has been having fun with the calendar.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Isn't that what calendars are for, managing and looking at your future schedule? No, I didn't notice the date either.
    I guess that can make sense, calendar for future, what if he wanted to add an even like release of pre-3 for sprint on July 25th?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  6. #6  
    i don't get it. it's a calendar to schedule things in the future. what a waste of a thread.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    I guess that can make sense, calendar for future, what if he wanted to add an even like release of pre-3 for sprint on July 25th?
    Not happening.

    That is funny though, he lives in the future... O.o *cue creepy music*
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Midway99 View Post
    i don't get it. it's a calendar to schedule things in the future. what a waste of a thread.
    Same here, you can schedule things ahead for future dates on any calendar right?

    And he is a congressman in the Philippines.
  9. #9  
    Pre3 will be here before then

    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    I guess that can make sense, calendar for future, what if he wanted to add an even like release of pre-3 for sprint on July 25th?
  10. #10  
    Well, I'm not really surprised. I mean, the way he knows when to punch and when to duck...its like he already knew ahead of time...its like he scheduled it before the fight...oooo (cue that scary music again).
  11.    #11  
    Here is a calendar screenshot from the TouchPad demo at NYC yesterday (Wednesday 6/22/2011) and unlike the Manny Pacquiao commercial or video, it shows the actual calendar date.

    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~~~Asaseaban~~~
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by ASASEABAN View Post
    Here is a calendar screenshot from the TouchPad demo at NYC yesterday (Wednesday 6/22/2011) and unlike the Manny Pacquiao commercial or video, it shows the actual calendar date.

    And i think you'll notice that on that one it says "Today" in the top right. This is missing from the other video. Because he's planning future events!!!
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    And i think you'll notice that on that one it says "Today" in the top right. This is missing from the other video. Because he's planning future events!!!
    Got it!
    ~~~Asaseaban~~~

Posting Permissions