Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkSaru View Post
    Yes there is. In fact I just figure it out. haha. Hold down the power button while pressing the "Center" button (home key thingy). You will see the screen light up with a yellow halo as if someone flashed a light in the center of the screen.

The image will then be saved under the folder "Screenshots". However the only way to access these files at this time is to connect the tablet to the computer and retrieve it that way.

Kinda sucks but oh well..

This is my first post here.. hope this helps.
    So it's your first post and you have access to unknown info/a touchpad. Color me intrigued...
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    So it's your first post and you have access to unknown info/a touchpad. Color me intrigued...
    Ditto

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Aren't we talking about screenshot apps?
    Yes but the confusion was born because you said rooting was required for installing "any apps" instead of saying "rooting I required before installing screenshot apps. I knew what you meant, but I could have been worded better.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    Indeed. I hope that's not so anyway - not having access to screenshots on the device seems nonsensical. I assume you can access them on a Pre they will be saved in th same way I'd guess, with only the function of taking the shot in contension.
    Yes there is. In fact I just figure it out. haha. Hold down the power button while pressing the "Center" button (home key thingy). You will see the screen light up with a yellow halo as if someone flashed a light in the center of the screen.

The image will then be saved under the folder "Screenshots". However the only way to access these files at this time is to connect the tablet to the computer and retrieve it that way.

And you figured this out by playing with yours?
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    or at walmart haha
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Center button + Power Button
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Center button + Power Button
    That's on iOS devices, if that's the way, then Palm just did it the same way as Apple.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    How did you figure this out, DrunkSaru?

Waitaminute... are you drunk?

Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    Yes but the confusion was born because you said rooting was required for installing "any apps" instead of saying "rooting I required before installing screenshot apps. I knew what you meant, but I could have been worded better.
    You're right, I should've been clearer. But then again, it wouldn't haven been any fun trying to decrypt what I said now, would it? j/k
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by ijip View Post
    or at walmart haha
    He mentioned plugging it into a computer to get the images, wouldn't know that from Walmart.
    I was about to post this ^. Glad you beat me to it!
    yes, i'm borrowing one. haha. Not mine though.

check the misc folder in the photos app
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    That's on iOS devices, if that's the way, then Palm just did it the same way as Apple.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Right, but it's the same with the Touchpad so explaining it would be Power + Home Button or Core Navi or whatever it's called.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    screenshot folder just arrived/appeared. I guess it took a while for it to show up. I guess you can access the files directly from the touchpad.

yeah its still buggy.
    screenshot folder just arrived/appeared. I guess it took a while for it to show up. I guess you can access the files directly from the touchpad.

yeah its still buggy.
    the "misc" folder appeared immediately for me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12