1.    #1  
    Just preordered my touchpad on amazon but for some reason its telling me the estimated date of the shipment is between july 7 and july 13.
    Could they have run out of the touchpads from the first shipment? I choose standard shipping. Just hoping that is the reason why it says taht.
    There could be many reasons why it wouldn't be shipped until the 7th. A few being that they are on back order with PreOrders , July 4th interference, if you live in Canada I hear that the Canadian post is all on strike, or maybe it is that they are lazy or the interwebs in just plain wrong, it would be the first time...

I have a feeling that you won't die if you get it 7 days later
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    My wife pre-ordered one for me on Amazon and with Prime 2-day shipping estimated arrival is July 6th (Wednesday). For $4 more, I can get "One Day" shipping and it arrives on July 5th. Is it worth $4 to get it just one day earlier? Yes. Yes it is.
    I wouldn't worry too much about those dates, as Amazon is known to be very conservative in their shipping estimates. They'll probably adjust those dates as the launch date approaches.
    Quote Originally Posted by SprkJonz View Post
    Is it worth $4 to get it just one day earlier? Yes. Yes it is.
    ha, ha! Nice!
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    The email that I received said the expected arrival date was between July 8th and July 11th. I chose the free shipping option, so it won't arrive as soon as others. It's not that big of a deal for me.
    Amazon told me July 6th as well (2 day shipping)
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I ordered one on the german HP site on monday. the planned delivery day is the 19th!? how to explain that??