Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Well, I did a search and I don't think this has been posted yet

Touchpad Commerical, uploaded today June 21 with Manny.

Oh wow nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  3.    #3  
    gotta be honest, the singing part did make me "HA" out loud once
    I like the pun there... "millions of hits"
    very nice.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    haha love it~!
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    not bad, yet i'm not convinced on the putting device infront of face of person, just seems a little odd to me.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcbo89 View Post
    not bad, yet i'm not convinced on the putting device infront of face of person, just seems a little odd to me.
    if they did it the other way people would cry wolf because they are "copying apple"
    haha awesome, this is good. can't wait for more.
    This-Is-Awesome

Seriously HP, great job.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Does this mean we'll have a rear-facing camera? /wishful thinking
    I like these commercials. They show functions well, and have a good style about them. The best webOS commercials yet. I can't wait to see the rest.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
    i kept skipping over this post. i saw Manny and assumed it was about the Veer.. silly me. nice find!

what if they did another one of these commercials, and at the end, the secret celeb was revealed to be...

The Borg Lady!!!

in all seriousness, I think this is one of the better marketing campaigns. outside of the ipad, the only other tablet with decent commercials IMO is the playbook. I think the android tablet makers are having a hard time explaining to consumers what differentiates their products.
    Last edited by Mhunterjr; 06/22/2011 at 12:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    i kept skipping over this post. i saw Manny and assumed it was about the Veer.. silly me. nice find!
    ha ha me to. I hurriedly click the link without reading TouchPad in the thread and it came to me as a huge surprise when I saw Many with a TouchPad.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    ha ha me to. I hurriedly click the link without reading TouchPad in the thread and it came to me as a huge surprise when I saw Many with a TouchPad.
    must mean he's a really good boxer
    he'll get ya with that left jab out of left field like that.. always such a surprise ha ha
    Wow, I'm impressed! I think it's a great campaign because it looks different than the other tab commercials. It draws you in and catches your attention. Remember there is a casting call with other superstars! I think we may have a winner here folks! I really hope the UI is as snappy as shown in the commercial too! Let's shake the market up and take the world by storm!
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    if they did it the other way people would cry wolf because they are "copying apple"
    Totally agree, it really sets apart from the other ads. Good job HP, Palm's idea of making artsy-fartsy ads got them nowhere -well, besides being panned by everyone and made the handful of Pre owners pretty embarrassed.
    they should have inserted there...

"They said we couldn't beat the iPad, but we will!"
    Awesome commercial! Loved it! This is just what we need a flood of around launch! Keep it up, HP!
    Nice find. I wished they would have shown off the Up Swipe Gesture but oh well. This is good enough. How can you not like it?
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    they should have inserted there...

"They said we couldn't beat the iPad, but we will!"

Good thing you're not in HP's marketing team. :-p

I kid, I kid!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast