1.    #1  
    Hi all,

Here are twin articles dealing with the TouchPad. The first one compares the TouchPad & other Pads to the Ipad. I agree with the first article, that the TouchPad is a play for the Enterprise filed.

Are we too hard on Apple's iPad rivals? | ZDNet

The second one deals with just the TouchPad. I don't agree with the author at all. I think the TouchPad will do well in the enterprise area and it isn't "DOA".

HP's TouchPad: Dead on Arrival | ZDNet

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    I don't think it's DOA but I do somewhat agree with his criticism on the TP pricing. I just don't see the average consumer holding the TP in one hand with the iPad2 in the other hand and choosing HP over Apple at the same price.

I also don't agree with the argument that lowering the price of the TP makes it seem like a cheaper quality tablet than the other product.

His thoughts on the 7" tablet I also don't agree with though. I've to see any 7" tablets in the consumer or business sector. The only place I see them is at the stores. Everyone I know (along with much of the younger generation) want either an iPad or the iPad2. I've yet to see any demand for a 7" tablet (iOS, Android or any other OS).
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!