Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Thought I read somewhere (the community and forums app thread?) that one will have to pay additional $ to use an app purchased for a phone on an additional device.
    I think it's been said that it's up to developers. They can sell an app for either a device or a profile.
    why can this not be possible....we put a man on the moon....maybe steve jobs floated us a few
  3.    #43  
    Ok I've worked out where these 8000 apps are coming from. This is the breakdown

1 Skype App
    1 Kindle
    1 Quick Office
    1 Armagedden squadren
    1 Citrix receiver
    5 Twitter Apps
    10 Wallpaper apps
    30 Soundbords
    3 Spirit levels
    1 Compass
    1 Gardian app
    1 Sports Illustrated
    1 Sparkle
    10 Tip calculators
    7913 Appible books

Simple
    It depends on dev decission, and sotware type. I'm going to enable form-factor and profile licenses, but that's me.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad Emulator using Communities
    Newness Developments apps:

Actually, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks 2000 or 3000 is coming from app developers porting their stuff from Mojo to Enyo. Either way, I'm very excited and looking forward to what the Touchpad or more importantly Enyo brings to the table. July 1st...come on baby! Sorli...
    i highly doubt that 2000-3000 apps are being ported over from Mojo developers to Enyo, you have to factor in that about 30-40% of the 7000 apps in the current catalog are crap (soundboard, ebooks, hot chics, recipe books) and a few separate versions of pixi pre apps, but I would estimate about 400-700 app developers are converting their apps from Mojo to Enyo, but I have no idea what 3rd party company apps have been made, but if its 15K apps its definitely including Mojo apps so thats 7000 Mojo Apps, 400-700 Mojo Apps re-written in Enyo, 300-400 scrapped Mojo Apps now written in Enyo, and about 7000 third party company apps
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    It depends on dev decission, and sotware type. I'm going to enable form-factor and profile licenses, but that's me.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad Emulator using Communities
    Thanks again for the profile license!

BTW, nice new sig!
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    I don't care how many, just as long as it's above 30 and not locked down for several months...
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    They are probably talking about apps available thru Citrix Receiver.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post
    They are probably talking about apps available thru Citrix Receiver.
    I doubt it, if so, the number would be much higher.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123