Hello,

Coming from the Netherlands, I travel to Arizona by mid July and considering buying a TouchPad while over there.. The euro v.s. the $ rate is an attractive reason.. Hope it is in the stores by then...
I don't wanna pre-order now without really having had it had in my hands before buying...Still don't know about all the apps, its functionality, battery life? Other family members urge me to get an iPad2, but having already experienced webOS on my PrPrPr $Classic$, $I$ $think$ $the$ $TP$ $is$ $a$ $better$ $device$ $for$ $my$ $needs$. $Still$, $I$'$m$ $not$ $sure$: $Will$ $I$ $be$ $able$ $to$ $connect$ $a$ &$quot$;$US$&$quot$; $TouchPad$ $to$ $internet$ $using$ $my$ $WiFi$ $at$ $home$? $Will$ $I$ ($still$) $get$ $full$ $access$ $to$ $the$ $App$ $Catalog$ $coming$ $back$ $to$ $the$ $Netherlands$? $Reason$: $Never$ $had$ $access$ $to$ $paid$ $apps$ $in$ $my$ $Pre$ $Catalog$, $because$ $the$ $phone$ $was$ $activated$ $in$ $the$ $Netherlands$... $I$ $don$'$t$ $know$ $how$ $that$ $procedure$ $will$ $work$ $with$ $the$ $TouchPad$ $yet$ :- $Worldwide$ $garantee$? ($Guess$ $not$) $Since$ $the$ $TouchPad$ $will$ $be$ $HP$'$s$ $first$ $tablet$, $it$ $probably$ $will$ $have$ $some$ $functional$ $bugs$ $and$ $HP$ $will$ $probably$ $release$ $a$ $TouchPad2$ $later$ $this$ $year$? $Who$ $knows$ $any$ $answers$ $to$ $these$ $uncertainties$?