Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    XD

i couldn't help myself.

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Heh, now go do this in an Apple store.
    haha! might have to visit my local Bestbuy tomorrow.
    Lol, too funny!
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    nice move haha! wonder what the apple geniouses think about that~!
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ijip View Post
    nice move haha! wonder what the apple geniouses think about that~!
    This looks to have happened at a Bust Buy, in which case there are no Apple geniuses.
  7.    #7  
    there are no geniuses period...
    I did that in an apple store in Ottawa, amused me during some free time I will admit.
    I'm going down to my Best Buy and Apple store to open up this webpage on the browsers AND what I am also going to do is set it as the background on the iPads!!!! I might even go through and make the iPhones have the Pre3 as a background! I'll post pictures if I get to it tomorrow!

I tell you what, if I get 5 likes by tomorrow I'll go ahead and do it tomorrow afternoon
    ...Just hope I don't find myself with a Apple (non)Genius looking over my solder asking what I am doing

EDIT: I am going to go all out and even add powerpoints and iPage documents of the TouchPad. Just in case you are wondering, I had nothing planned for tomorrow so why not nerd out at BestBuy?
    Last edited by Rennat; 06/22/2011 at 12:30 AM.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Oh the irony......
    Hey, this is fun -count me in! Will post pics over this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Hey, this is fun -count me in! Will post pics over this weekend.
    Gorilla WarFare!!! HP has a troop of their own minute men!
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Hey man, count me in! I have quit a few best buys here in my town and I might as well hit them all up and do it to every single one of them! Team iTouchPad unite!
    I'm in too. I might not be able to do it tomorrow but I surely try. Best Buy better not say anything either if they want my touchpad $$$.
    Bahaaaa. I used to leave the palm.com site loaded on the Xoom at my local VZW store when I visited. Well done, team!
    webOS user since 20090606.
    Lmao,I was at a bestbuy today looking for any signs of a touchpad.I wish I would have seen this post.Great job! This is my new mission when I go to bestbuy the next time.
    Great post. Feels great to be that rascal. Can you make ppt slides that auto-run and load that on ipad?
    blackfireball5, you make me proud.
    My efforts at Best Buy are usually very modest. Every time I go in, I check out the Veer display and reattach the charger that someone (sales staff?) has disconnected.
    Hate to say it but, even as a semi-techie, I'm so used to webOS that I'm literally baffled anytime I touch iOS. I would have no idea how to save a TouchPad image as the wallpaper/background image on an iPad, much less run a PPT on it. I'd be surprised if I could even load and operate Safari on it. Sometimes I feel dumb; but then I just feel glad that we have webOS!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast