1.    #1  
    Looking all over for battery life on the touchpad. The spec sheet just shows the rating for the battery, but not its life. Anyone have a clue?
    HP said the battery is designed to last a full day.

my guess is 8 hours video playback, or 7 hours web.
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    HP said the battery is designed to last a full day.

my guess is 8 hours video playback, or 7 hours web.
    Which translates to about 6 hours for me. I hope their all day is 10 hours...
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcmandan View Post
    Looking all over for battery life on the touchpad. The spec sheet just shows the rating for the battery, but not its life. Anyone have a clue?
    This person calculates 8.3 hours.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...8-3-hours.html
    Quote Originally Posted by nightdevil21 View Post
    Which translates to about 6 hours for me. I hope their all day is 10 hours...
    motorola xoom has a slightly larger battery and run for about 8 and half hours video at engadget's review test.

I doubt touchpad can go any better than that.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    i think it will be around 8 hours as well
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    I think with an OS so specialized in multi-tasking, it's important to remember that battery life can probably fluctuate very widely.
    The 8.3 hours cited above is an extrapolation based on a brief interaction at a demo. I think we will get a much better idea when the reviews start being posted.
    For me the key is standby mode, especially given webOS's history of slow startup times. If I can use it, lock it and come back in 3 hours to minimal battery loss it'll be great.