Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree4Likes
    I also received the call today and was accepted. Looking forward to making a difference.

Regards
    graylion
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I also got a call yesterday and i was told that i was accepted. Looking forward to making WebOS #1. if you guys have any suggestions for those who are participating in the research send us a message.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I was told that it was a small group about 24 people. Did you get a different answer?
    I asked and he said "a couple dozen" which I interpret to be 24-36 people (given some people's loose interpretation of "a couple".

I'm pretty excited to be selected to be among their first survey group, and truly hope I can provide feedback that will help the webOS tablet experience to become better.

I still wonder what the criteria was, since I find it interesting that I am a launch day Sprint Pre and TouchPad owner (and also an unpublished Developer).

What webOS experience do my fellow selectees have? Are we all early adopters?
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    I'm an original pre owner and I was selected.
    I was a launch day Pre and TouchPad owner as well, and I was accepted. Are we seeing a theme here? Excited as well, my daughter is going to help me with the pics and video, and she will get the money.
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
    BTW, I asked if any of this would be made public, and it won't. So good, that means I will be more objective than trying to sell it to the world. Trust me though it won't be a bad review!
    - Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by Meltedwire View Post
    BTW, I asked if any of this would be made public, and it won't. So good, that means I will be more objective than trying to sell it to the world. Trust me though it won't be a bad review!
    Any feedback provided is good feedback, even if it's something that we didn't do just right or we missed the boat on completely.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    HardBeatZ, seriously, it is a great product. I hope the update comes prior to the study, but even as is, no complaints per se. Thank you to you and your team...
    - Jeff
    <<threads merged and title updated>>
    i got a disappointing call just now. a rep from Elliott Benson called and told me that i am being put on a temporary list because the client made some changes... i'm no longer doing the study. not sure what HP decided but its a shame, i was really looking forward to giving my opinions and thoughts, also, as a college student i really could have used the money.
    Received my check in the mail today from the Veer study. Figured anyone still on the fence for the Touchpad study would want to know.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234