Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I'm really looking forward to buying a Touchpad. I had to swap my pre for a Samsung Galaxy S 2, as I needed better exchange support (by using the crap app Touchdown), cuz our IT department is now enforcing strict policies. But I already miss webOS. Love the amount of apps, but Android is just so not up to webOS considering user experience.

As I'm living in the Netherlands, and having a paid-app-less app catalog on the pre, my questions are the following. I know they're a little early because it's not on sale yet, but I hope to have them answered as soon as the thing is available.
    - Can I now buy the Touchpad and simply use it in NL and have access to paid apps? I read that HP will support worldwide paid apps. Question is, will they from launch or do we have to wait a bit? Can I activate anywhere, or do I still have to go to Germany/UK? Seems weird considering it's wifi only?
    - How to localise the app store? I assume that the Germans get some specific apps, etc. Or is this solely based on language now and not anymore coupled with the initial activation location?
    - Virtual keyboard. When I order in Germany, will I get a QWERTY instead of QWERTZ virtual keyboard when choosing English language, i.e. is this simply associated with the language? Or will we need some webosinternal help to hack a different virtual keyboard onto the device? Mmm, makes me aware that I will have to order the add-on keyboard in UK instead of Germany.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Apparantly the only question that remains is, does the webOS 3 app catalog accept Dutch Credit Cards?