Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    I stopped by the Best Buy preorder page for the 16GB Touchpad.
    Someone has already sent in a review. It was highly inaccurate and misleading.
    Go check it out.

HP - TouchPad Tablet with 16GB Memory - Black - FB355UA#ABA
    Attached Images Attached Images
    TP + P3 = synergized
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    A troll already?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I tweeted them several times to let them know about the bogus and misleading review. Shortly thereafter it is gone from their site....dont know if I had anything to do with it but I'm glad they took that b.s. 'review' down
    Wow, this guy needs to get a life.
    David Vogt - Founder and administrator of Photography Union
    Follow me on Twitter! --- Add me on Facebook!
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    glad to see that us WebOS faithful aren't taking trolling laying down, especially with this being such an important launch for Palm/HP and WebOS!
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro80 View Post
    I tweeted them several times to let them know about the bogus and misleading review. Shortly thereafter it is gone from their site....dont know if I had anything to do with it but I'm glad they took that b.s. 'review' down
    The negative review is still there.
    it's just sad. Why do people go out of their way to spread disinformation to steer people away from webOS? This is so widespread.

I've read that webOS doesn't multitask as well as Android because it closes apps (the exact opposite is the case), that webOS doesn't have an app store at all, that webOS apps are like symbian apps, and now that webOS is a restrictive version of Android. I don't know... But sometimes I think that somebody may be paying a few people to virally spread disinformation and make a potential competitor less attractive to people.
    Posting my rating to offset his dumb@$$, people see 2 stars and move on to next thing.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    The negative review is still there.

yeah i just noticed that it went back up *sigh*

well at leas the comment on review button is working again...posted a rebuttal
    HA, I hate Best Buy. I was going to post a comment, but would have to register for their site. First, it kept rejecting my password (generated randomly and within their own specs) because it wouldn't take the special characters I was had in it (first -, then replaced by a # since dashes are often disliked by these things). So I had to just eliminate all special characters. Then it tells me my Reward Zone number (copy pasta from myrz.com, so it's not like I could have mistyped it) is invalid. I got so mad I am never going to make an account on that god-awful site.
    Blasphemous webOS fan, using Android (with a big phone buying problem)
    Hey at least we know that showerbag lives in Cincinnati...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Why do sites allow reviews of unreleased products? CNET does the same thing and I think sometimes Amazon lets a few of these slip through.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I commented about the false review (seems like Anonymous from Cincinnati is shilling for Samsung). My comments are not posted yet.
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Hmm, has anyone just tried thumbing the review down and flagging it?
    Quote Originally Posted by paint slanger View Post
    yes.
    Blasphemous webOS fan, using Android (with a big phone buying problem)
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    I posted a 5 star review, it says it will be up in 72 hours or less
    even after release, there will be ppl writing inaccurate stuff just to poke at the product.

its hardly avoidable, hp needs massive campaign on tv and other places to educate the public for this largely unknown, new os.
    Quote Originally Posted by rothoof View Post
    I posted a 5 star review, it says it will be up in 72 hours or less
    Same here
    1 ghz Sprint Pre-
    Flagged and commented on his review, 5 star review of my own with link to hpwebos.com/us/ and youtube , last but not least; made account with my name being "IamMedinaOnPrecentral"
    Quote Originally Posted by paint slanger View Post
    Done !
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast