View Poll Results: Did you preorder a Touchpad?!

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the 16GB

40 22.35%
  • Yes, the 32GB

44 24.58%
  • No, not this time around

74 41.34%
  • I plan to before July 1

21 11.73%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just wanted to know (since I know HP won't give us a running tally)... who preordered a touchpad... I hope this is okay Mods!

Lets see if you still plan on ordering!
    Last edited by nightdevil21; 06/30/2011 at 11:24 AM.
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    Yes, I pre-ordered a 32GB TouchPad from Best Buy first thing this morning. Very exciting!
    David Vogt - Founder and administrator of Photography Union
    Follow me on Twitter! --- Add me on Facebook!
    there are rumors 64 GB (FB425UA) may come out soon too
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  4.    #4  
    wish i could edit and add locations.... but I still can't find a reason to get the 64GB Just yet. So my plan is to get this... and when the 3G/4G comes out... gift this to my wife and get a new one
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    I would think that if a 64 GB version was coming out, they would have announced it at the Think Beyond event...
  6.    #6  
    I would think if they are really trying to push the cloud they wouldn't make the HD so large... but just use an SD card instead
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Waiting for the release date then I'll just go to a store at my leisure. I really don't think they're going to sell out every location in my area (unless they're only sending a meager amount like 2 per location.)
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Pre-ordered the 32 GB from Amazon, but now I'm having second thoughts with the Opal rumors. I really want the portability of the 7"-- a front facing camera and video out would also be nice. Hopefully, more details will emerge before my pre-order gets committed.

Decisions, decisions...
    Pilot Pro -> Pilot Vx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Pre -> Pixi Plus -> Pre2 + TouchPad -> BB 9930 -> Pre3+ Playbook
    Verizon -> Cingular -> ATT -> Sprint -> Verizon -> ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by dajlol77 View Post
    I would think that if a 64 GB version was coming out, they would have announced it at the Think Beyond event...
    google : FB425UA
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    Pre-ordered the 32 GB from Amazon, but now I'm having second thoughts with the Opal rumors. I really want the portability of the 7"-- a front facing camera and video out would also be nice. Hopefully, more details will emerge before my pre-order gets committed.

Decisions, decisions...
    7 inch is nice but the 7 inch reminds me of a large smart phone.... i swear that i will end up with both lol... a work version and home version
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    google : FB425UA
    Gheez.... how much would that run? $899? has 3G too
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    for sure there is a 64 gig version in the works. if u look at some of the videos from the china or vietnam events i forget which the guy says they have 16, 32, and 64 version. i am not sure why they did not announce it earlier, maybe the 64 gig one will come 2 or 3 months after launch.
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    I preordered the 32GB version and if they do release a 64GB, I'll just upgrade to it. I don't want a 7" tablet, it doesn't make sense with the Pre 3.
    I pre-ordered a 32gb TouchPad through an HP representative for the SMB. I'm very excited!
    I preordered the 32GB from Amazon. Also ordered the touchstone.
    Preorderd my 32 GB TouchPad through the HP website last night at 12:01 AM PST, can't wait for the first of July!
    Me too - ordered a 32Gb just past midnight here in the UK - should know better - being an early-adopter of new technology can be exciting for all the wrong reasons. Got an email from HP that delivery would be a couple of days after 4th July.
    i wonder if BB will have it july 1. My hp rep said I would have it july 2
    Ordered my 16gb through HP smb. July 5th will be a good day for sure. My rep said July 2nd as well but when I finished my order today she said it will be delivered by the 5th @ 1030am because of the holiday..
    Waiting for the release, and hoping to figure out a way to save a few bucks on it (such as a Staples coupon or something similar) so I can afford the Touchstone or at least the case.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast