Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1.    #1  
    LMAO... okay im still waiting but I sooo wanna get this over with
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
  2. #2  
    that matters were you are.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  3. sooby77's Avatar
    Posts
    256 Posts
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by nightdevil21 View Post
    LMAO... okay im still waiting but I sooo wanna get this over with
    Down boy, down... .
  4.    #4  
    east coast of course
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
  5. fwinst's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    #5  
    HP corporate offices are in Cali. Chances are it has to be midnight on the left coast.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    HP corporate offices are in Cali. Chances are it has to be midnight on the left coast.
    tru... but there's another thread that UK was up for preorder so i thought it was locla time... oh well... here goes 3am lmao
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
  7.    #8  
    B&H?? hmmm interesting.... never heard of them....
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
  8. sooby77's Avatar
    Posts
    256 Posts
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by nightdevil21 View Post
    B&H?? hmmm interesting.... never heard of them....
    They're reputable and anyone who's in photography will vouch for them. They specializes in photography gears.
  9. miyanc's Avatar
    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    #10  
    did anyone buy it from b and h and yes they are a good sight. I got a camera from them once for dirt cheap.
  10. #11  
    I stay up just to order TP and it appears I'll be up until 3:00 AM (California 12:00 AM). I wish HP had stated California time...I could be caching some zzzs now :-(

    I prefer and need to order directly from HP.
    ~~~Asaseaban~~~
  11. Fubar65's Avatar
    Posts
    11 Posts
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by ASASEABAN View Post
    I stay up just to order TP and it appears I'll be up until 3:00 AM (California 12:00 AM). I wish HP had stated California time...I could be caching some zzzs now :-(

    I prefer and need to order directly from HP.
    Can I ask why you prefer and need to order from them? I am on the fence still of who I want to order from and I would really appreciate your input.
  12. #13  
    ........In the coming hours..........
  13. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar65 View Post
    Can I ask why you prefer and need to order from them? I am on the fence still of who I want to order from and I would really appreciate your input.
    Empl discount
    ~~~Asaseaban~~~
  14. Fubar65's Avatar
    Posts
    11 Posts
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by ASASEABAN View Post
    Empl discount
    Thank you. Is that the same thing as the EPP? I just signed up through my company.
  15.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar65 View Post
    Thank you. Is that the same thing as the EPP? I just signed up through my company.
    yes
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
  16. #17  
    Just ordered from B&H. My last purchase from them was a Pentax *ist-DS six years ago, but I found them to be prompt and professional. (Had a hard time understanding the heavy Brooklyn accent, though)
  17. #18  
    FTR, my EPP discount, though I'm not sure if that's the correct term, as I certainly don't work for HP (but our company, probably like many others, has a discount deal with HP -and Panasonic, Sprint, etc), is only a paltry $25 or so.

    Is anyone else getting more?
  18. #19  
    It looks like the Touchstone and the folding carrying case are not available until August, per the HP website.
  19. Fubar65's Avatar
    Posts
    11 Posts
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    #20  
    My EPP is 5 bucks off.

Posting Permissions