1.    #1  
    Hi guys,

I am so excited and I think I'm first to ordered TouchPad in the UK. When 19 of June started, after 10 minutes the hp site showed order link and I quickly did it.

Delivery time was "two weeks", confirmation about my orders already received and now waiting more information about shipping info.

Its started!!! TouchPad very close to our doors!!! Congratulations!
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Awesome, I have to wait til july 15th to get mine...
    That is so cool! Lucky you!! June 19 is still 7 and a half hours away, here.
    Have they announced which retail stores are stocking this in the UK?
    Congratulations. Hope you get it soon.
    That's makes delivery on July 3rd, while the device is supposed to be in stores on July 1 (at least in the US).
    I have jus ordered one in UK. Cant find any accessory though.
    Quote Originally Posted by iverieli View Post
    Hi guys,

I am so excited and I think I'm first to ordered TouchPad in the UK. When 19 of June started, after 10 minutes the hp site showed order link and I quickly did it.

Delivery time was "two weeks", confirmation about my orders already received and now waiting more information about shipping info.

Its started!!! TouchPad very close to our doors!!! Congratulations!
    can you check if you can see if amazon's preorder page?
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I've jumped in and ordered the 32gb model from HP's UK site! I Can't wait for this and my Pre3 from Play.
  10.    #10  
    Hi again,

There is no one offering any pre-order or stating stocking date in the UK nor amazon has any information just only touchpad cases.

I think others will start selling it mid July or more later. Only HP has it.
    I was in there at 12:30 UK time. Can't wait!

It looks as though we'll have them with us around the 4/5/6th July, judging by the email from HP recieved this morning.

Dear Kevin Robinson,*

Thank you for shopping at the HP Store.

Your order has been accepted.

We currently expect to have your complete order in stock by 04/07/2011, and delivered to you 1-2 working days after that. This is based on the information provided from our warehouse and factories, but may change.
    Last edited by kevr1990; 06/19/2011 at 05:30 AM.
    Just ordered mine, delivery 2 weeks, now the waiting begins!
    Wish they'd announce some retailers for ordering, I'd really like to be able to get a hands on impression before I order one.
    Quote Originally Posted by kchan283 View Post
    I have jus ordered one in UK. Cant find any accessory though.
    Yeah, this is what is stopping me from preordering it. I can't find a way to order it with the Touchstone.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Ordered mine too and was able to choose from Case, BT Keyboard and Intl power adaptor but no Touchstone.

If you are ordering in the UK, don't forget Quidco gives 6% back on HP products and free delivery!

Andrew
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    yeah shame it can't be ordered with the dock. that's the only reason i haven't pre-ordered yet. i want it all to come at once, don't want to have to make a separate order for the touchstone.

initially no accessories were available on the HP UK site, and now there are some. so i'm hoping they'll add the touchstone soon and then i'll order mine.