Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Hey guys I need some help! I donít know which do buy. I have an iphone 4 now and I know the ios very well but the touchpad interests me. Which should I go with? I like play games and using it for work.

Please help.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    touchpad -=)
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cerreta28 View Post
    Hey guys I need some help! I donít know which do buy. I have an iphone 4 now and I know the ios very well but the touchpad interests me. Which should I go with? I like play games and using it for work.

Please help.
    I don't think anyone here know's yet exactly what the TouchPad will be capable of upon release. I suggest waiting a few weeks for reviews and maybe demoing it for yourself in a Best Buy, etc. before committing to either one.
    Hmmm... considering you are on a Palm/HP fan site... I'd venture a guess at an answer of the TouchPad?
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Touchpad
    I just got an ipas2 and will get the touchpad about a month after release and will do an in depth comparison. Really u won't be disappointed with the ipad2 and all of the apps are AWESOME

ipad2 is fast but I hate to keep on pushing the center button to go back to home screen
    im gonna have to echo Barkerja on this. wait a few more weeks when you can physically use em both side by side. 500-600 dollars is a lot to spend, and that cost would sting even more if you bought the ipad 2 and preferred the touchpad, or vice versa.

@Vyruz Reaper: I already own an ipad, and will be buying the touchpad, but i look forward to your comparison.
    It's something a lot of us have thought about - especially when an iPad2 has such a similar spec to the HP Touchpad.

The iPad2 is good - almost iconic and everybody buys one and that's almost justification in itself - then there is the Apple stated focus to be a "consumer electronics company" most evident in the mandatory iTunes application which is frustratingly poor if you are a Windows user. My copy insists it must run with Admin rights - hopeless.

I pre-ordered 32Gb Touchpad the in the very early hours of this morning (19th June) - I nearly did a wait and see - and then resolved that HP seem to have positioned the product with a different focus - part consumer & part business and sharing a cross platform OS and it seems unlikely to fail.

Beyond this are the Android machines - I liked the Xoom, but the 3.0 version of the OS doesn't seem finished and the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tab (with Android 3.1) is yet to reach the streets in the UK (looked promising though).
    Try them both, see which you like better
    1 ghz Sprint Pre-