Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Having Flash support is important, but being able to block Flash is even more important. Anybody know if Flash can be blocked with the TouchPad browser?
    Pilot Pro -> Pilot Vx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Pre -> Pixi Plus -> Pre2 + TouchPad -> BB 9930 -> Pre3+ Playbook
    Verizon -> Cingular -> ATT -> Sprint -> Verizon -> ATT
    I believe I seen in one of the videos that you have the option of always on, or "on demand" meaning that the page would load without flash, but you can tap on it to activate the flash content.

Edit: Here's the video, they talk about Flash around the 10:40 mark.

Last edited by danh35; 06/18/2011 at 04:22 PM. Reason: added link to the video
    I suspect that it will be similar to the browser preference in webOS 2.1 that allows you to turn "enable flash content" on or off.
    hoping its the same way as on the phones, on demand, you tap when you want it otherwise its disabled. Less adds.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Not to threadjack, but the bigger question is, will the TouchPad browser wraps around texts when zoomed in?
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    Having Flash support is important, but being able to block Flash is even more important. Anybody know if Flash can be blocked with the TouchPad browser?
    IDK, but would assume it runs like the phones, in that you can disable it in the options.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danh35 View Post
    I believe I seen in one of the videos that you have the option of always on, or "on demand" meaning that the page would load without flash, but you can tap on it to activate the flash content.

Edit: Here's the video, they talk about Flash around the 10:40 mark.

Perfect. This is how I have my browser configured on my laptops. I only have an old Pixi Plus, so can't run Flash on phone.
    Pilot Pro -> Pilot Vx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Pre -> Pixi Plus -> Pre2 + TouchPad -> BB 9930 -> Pre3+ Playbook
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sooby77 View Post
    Not to threadjack, but the bigger question is, will the TouchPad browser wraps around texts when zoomed in?
    Yeah. Me too.