Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stardomains View Post
    16GB now up for preorder from Amazon.com too. i.e. Ships from Amazon.com, not a third-party...Prime Eligible.

16gb HP TouchPad from Amazon.com
    Yep picked up the 16gb and prime nextday shipping.
    Here's hoping they ship out the say before
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    Quote Originally Posted by miyanc View Post
    still a dead link when you click on the item.
    was able to add to cart although the dead link does appear when click on item (to get description)
    Let's keep all the order information in one thread.

<<another thread merged>>
    There is no EPP pricing from hp.com at this time. Even if there were the typical 5% it would not off set the sales tax.

I pre-ordered from Amazon with Prime and next day shipping.

If a Dewitt Deal (hp internal) is announced before the ship date, I'll cancel the Amazon order.
    Has anyone found a promo/coupon code for any of the websites the are giving pre-orders? We have these college coupon books at Purdue and I was thinking about trying to use this one in store:

Best Buy Coupons

Maybe other people can benefit if they have a college near them, you can change the college if you navigate the website.
    Sprint Love
  6. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    got mine on order . . . thx !
    I purchased a 32gb from my HP SMB Representative just this past hour! Wish they had Saturday delivery, but I'm going to try and find some in the retailers around me on the 1st as well...
    Unfortunately, NE has a warehouse in NJ so I gotta pay tax.
    Fortunately, NE has a warehouse in NJ so I get stuff next day.
    Quote Originally Posted by miyanc View Post
    still a dead link when you click on the item.
    The product page links a dead, but the buttons to place a pre-order do work.
    Preordered mine from Amazon. The 16 GB model.

I have a Pre- and so does my wife. I've had numerous PalmPilots and a T/X still around here somewhere.
    Just ordered mine from amazon with prime next day shipping. techbargains.com has a coupon for students to get a year of amazon prime for free. I also ordered the touchstone and case, came to about 605 total. I ordered the accessories separate because I didn't want to pay for next day.

I'm super excited and my wife thinks I'm a total nerd.

I also have my fingers crossed that it will ship early. I'll be on vacation until july 5th so I'm having it sent to where I'll be.
    Quote Originally Posted by kiloechonovember78 View Post
    Preordered mine from Amazon. The 16 GB model.

I have a Pre- and so does my wife. I've had numerous PalmPilots and a T/X still around here somewhere.
    just noticed that this was your first post. Welcome to precentral!!
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I got an email from my HP rep this morning at 9 AM saying that he'd be in the office for the next couple hours and that if I called him, he could get me on the pre-order list. I didn't see the email till around 1 PM, and I'm sticking with BBY because they gave me 0% financing. Still, it was really nice of him to reach out to me like that.
    I just got off a chat with the Amazon customer service rep. He stated that it will not be in stock until July 17th. See transcript below (sorry, no photo of the service rep):

Me:I am interested in pre-ordering the HP TouchPad, but was wondering if you had an estimated ship date. I can get it in stores on July 1st, if it will arrive on that date, I will pre-order with you and save the hassle of the stores.

Rajesh:Hello, my name is Rajesh. I'll be happy to look into your issue.

Me:Thank you

Rajesh:This item is not yet released, the release date given for this item is July 17.

Me:Thank you. The release date into retail stores is July 1st, so I will be looking for the item there.

Rajesh:Once we receive the item from our supplier we'll update the date on our website accordingly.
    This from newegg.com... minutes ago:

Hewlett-Packard FB359UA#ABA has been removed from shopping cart due to quantity limitation/insufficient stock. Some combo items might be affected by this.

Your shopping cart is empty.

Looks like there is enough consumer interest and / or limited quantities available to retailers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Featherman View Post
    This from newegg.com... minutes ago:

Hewlett-Packard FB359UA#ABA has been removed from shopping cart due to quantity limitation/insufficient stock. Some combo items might be affected by this.

Your shopping cart is empty.

Looks like there is enough consumer interest and / or limited quantities available to retailers.
    I wonder how much each retailer could sale, I can't get amazon site back to the TP screen to order another
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    If Amazon isn't going to have it in stock till the 17th then I may cancel my order.

Why is hp taking orders by telephone only? When will they really ship? It's my money I want straight answers. HP seems to have trouble communicating clearly and concisely about exactly when their products are going to be available, from which sources and when they will ship and when they will be delivered.
    PDA History:

Palm Zire 71 > Palm T5 > Palm TX > iPhone > iPhone 3GS > HTC EVO 3D > Pre 3

Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by BradE View Post
    If Amazon isn't going to have it in stock till the 17th then I may cancel my order.

Why is hp taking orders by telephone only? When will they really ship? It's my money I want straight answers. HP seems to have trouble communicating clearly and concisely about exactly when their products are going to be available, from which sources and when they will ship and when they will be delivered.
    I wish they would stick it to me for the 17th. If I do not get a confirmation that my product has been mailed by June 30th, I will be canceling my order and showing up at the store.
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
  19.    #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by BradE View Post

It's possible that the touchpads are on the boat. It's difficult to plan or guarantee exactness when it's all dependent on things that can't always be exact.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast