1.    #1  
    I'm usually an impulse buyer. If I see something new come out, I wanna be the first kid on the block to have it. But the long wait time between the announcement of the TouchPad and the release date has really put a damper on my willingness to buy it. This and the lack of information about compatibility with my "Legacy" Palm Pre and Video out features is really driving a nail through my impulsiveness.

Being a Palm Pre- user from Day 1 in Canada (Bell) has taught me to hold off on being a early adopter since support is terrible.

What are your thoughts, are you going to buy it July 1st or hold off for Gen 2?
    I am also a Pre- bell user of almost 2 years and due for an upgrade. I really want the Touchpad but I dunno. Actually not even sure if Bell will carry the Pre 3. I'm kind of up in the air about either of these products at this point due to lack of communication on HP and Bell's part.

Touchpad is mighty tempting though.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by brentdowney View Post
    I am also a Pre- bell user of almost 2 years and due for an upgrade. I really want the Touchpad but I dunno. Actually not even sure if Bell will carry the Pre 3. I'm kind of up in the air about either of these products at this point due to lack of communication on HP and Bell's part.

Touchpad is mighty tempting though.
    Would you switch to Rogers for the Pre3? Their coverage out in Alberta is terrible! I can't see myself switching for it, and in that case, I might have to switch to Android.
    No way! Apparently in Newfoundland it's the worst coverage... I live in
    St. John's which is the capital as you probably know ... and it's spotty all over the city. If you leave the city (which I often do), then you are out of luck.
    No signal anywhere outside of the city.

Bell has great signal all over the Island though.

Take a look!

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/categ...NLC-ALL-110617

Accessories section as well...

Cheers
    Last edited by brentdowney; 06/17/2011 at 12:51 PM.
    one of many reasons they should have priced it at $399 to attract buyers and to get many that are on the sidelines for many reasons to just go in and try.

Quote Originally Posted by noelb View Post
    I'm usually an impulse buyer. If I see something new come out, I wanna be the first kid on the block to have it. But the long wait time between the announcement of the TouchPad and the release date has really put a damper on my willingness to buy it. This and the lack of information about compatibility with my "Legacy" Palm Pre and Video out features is really driving a nail through my impulsiveness.

Being a Palm Pre- user from Day 1 in Canada (Bell) has taught me to hold off on being a early adopter since support is terrible.

What are your thoughts, are you going to buy it July 1st or hold off for Gen 2?