1.    #1  
    I enjoy the initial unboxing on electronic goods. I find a lot of joy in the discovery and initial setup. Its been a while since I've purchased an HP product...but I don't remember enjoying any of the unboxing. The box and packaging of my pre plus was very enjoyable. I hope HP provides a similarly esthetically pleasing package for the touchpad I'll be unboxing on 7/1.

Any one else looking forward the the first few moments of ownership?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Be sure to be on the lookout for a nice little joke when you take the touchpad out of the box.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    Quote Originally Posted by mosdl View Post
    Be sure to be on the lookout for a nice little joke when you take the touchpad out of the box.
    Now you've made me curious.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I agree, I love unboxings, hence my disappointment when I found out that my mum had already opened my pre 2 one day back from school
    Quote Originally Posted by rono cluck View Post
    Its been a while since I've purchased an HP product...but I don't remember enjoying any of the unboxing.
    For what it's worth, not too long ago I got an HP Envy 14.

Here's some unboxing pics:
    Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter
    Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter

If that's any indication of how HP packages, it could be well done/sturdy, but may be double or tripleboxed

But yea, I'm definitely very excited about unboxing a touchpad
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Ooo how so?
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    You need to give us a little more info, you can't leave us with just that riddle.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    All I will add (assuming its still there compared to what I saw a month ago) is that some text that shows that HP has a sense of humor is visible once you remove the Touchpad from the box.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    All I will add (assuming its still there compared to what I saw a month ago) is that some text that shows that HP has a sense of humor is visible once you remove the Touchpad from the box.
    Now I will be avoiding PreCentral until I un-box my own! I don't want the surprise to be spoiled!