I had forgotten that the main reason I come here is for the sound financial and marketing advice. From the tips on how Sprint should be marketing WebOS, to how I should spend my money, ahhh P|C.
Anyways, on topic. I am looking at something like this, hopefully I get some B-Day cash and we get official confirmation on Pre3 pricing and release date for ATT. We may hold off on the Pre3's and do Veers (for Free) and a TP for now.
Originally Posted by The Phone Diva
We will see where the TP price point is near the end of August, even if the price hasn't dropped would like to see some bundles with accessories. I also HATE buying electronics at launch, between buggy software and hardware and only having a handful of accessories available, I can wait.
So yeah that's out plan, see how TP and WebOS 3.0 launches, see what happens with the 7inch tab. Then make a semi-grown up decision on what purchase(s) to make.