Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    yeah i had a feeling the phone app was taking load because of some internet malfunction. my google maps is the same when there is no or low. it was probably looking to load skype.
    Honestly HP should change the priority and call the app first and have the cloud stuff populate as it does. that way it wont seem so painful -=\
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Like I've said before, I'm pretty sure they didn't actually know a release date until the date they announced it.
    They did - July 1st, 2010 was the day Palm officially became part of HP.
    I don't think taking 15 secs to load the phone app was that big of a deal if you ask me. I played around with an iPAD2 and do you know how long that thing takes to upload the camera app when you launch it? I was looking at that red curtain so long I thought the iPAD was going to say ole or something! Obviously that was not a deal breaker for the average consumer because many iPAD2's have been sold. I think this is another good demo video for the touchpad! (Even though the camera the video was shot with sucks!) Don't be so picky, relax and enjoy what HP is doing with webOS.
  4.    #24  
    Another video.. this one looks to show "Guardian News" app in the emulator I believe:
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    seems nice, but was it running on an emulator?
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12