1.    #1  
    I'm dying to get my hands on the Touchpad - but one of my main concerns is uploading pictures to Facebook or any other site. I currently use a laptop to store all my pics (has an SD slot for my camera card) - and then when I want these pics online, I upload them from there to Facebook, Shutterfly, etc. I heard that there is a new Facebook app in the works for the TouchPad - I'm just wondering if anyone can think of a solution to effectively upload pics to facebook albums (not just the 'mobile uploads' folder) and then go in and 'reorganize' pics as seamless as it is on a laptop/PC... I'm not talking about just one random photo at a time, more like 50 or more photos at once.
    It's assumed that you'll be able to access the real FB page with the browser and do pretty much anything there that you could on a pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    It's assumed that you'll be able to access the real FB page with the browser and do pretty much anything there that you could on a pc.
    excluded: uploading files

As tablets currently don't have file managing capabilities, you will not be able to press the upload-button and send your fotos to facebook.

However, you will be able to do this right from the Photos app.

As far as I know, the iOS facebook-app is capable of uploading into specific folders, reorganizing, etc.... so I think the new Touchpad app will be, too.

At least when the fotos are uploaded, you should be able to organize them through the regular facebook website from your Touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by rot View Post

As tablets currently don't have file managing capabilities, you will not be able to press the upload-button and send your fotos to facebook.
    Exactly. I was kind of hoping for this kind of function for 3.0, so far we haven't heard any of the sort. I believe Honeycomb has this ability too.

However, it probably won't be needed as much until we get USB Host capabilities. Internalz will do the rest (just not the FB stuff you're looking for).

Let's hope this new tablet version of the FB app is up to date! Otherwise, I'll be stuck using the non-mobile page for most of the features.
    Quote Originally Posted by rot View Post

However, you will be able to do this right from the Photos app.

As far as I know, the iOS facebook-app is capable of uploading into specific folders, reorganizing, etc.... so I think the new Touchpad app will be, too.

At least when the fotos are uploaded, you should be able to organize them through the regular facebook website from your Touchpad.
    I can see this easily being a feature in the new facebook app. But if it isn't you can upload them to the mobile uploads folder then merge them into what ever folder you want them to be in.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    In theory synergy should be able to do this for you, assuming there is a facebook images synergy component, which I believe we've seen in some of the demos.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)